The Fast Food Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, Topsy's is pretty legit.

My family used to get the 'El Cheapo' no-name stuff and it wasn't nearly as good. We'd usually eat about half of the can, as a family, and then the rest would go stale and no one would finish it off until someone eventually threw the entire thing out.

So I never really understood the appeal of popcorn for the holidays until I had actually good popcorn.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 446862View attachment 446863
Erronius Erronius Surprised me big time. I got back from Disney World to this giant amazing Cinnamon popcorn from Topsy in Kansas City. He knows I’m a big cinnamon fan and I’ve not had “real” cinnamon popcorn in years. Not only is this best I’ve ever had, I’m going to be able to sit around getting fat for a month on this.

Thank you Erronius Erronius

The flavor is like a gourmet high end “Atomic Fireball” that we had when we were a kid. If you like cinnamon I cannot recommend enough.
Dude I live close to Disney. We should have kicked it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
View attachment 446862View attachment 446863
Erronius Erronius Surprised me big time. I got back from Disney World to this giant amazing Cinnamon popcorn from Topsy in Kansas City. He knows I’m a big cinnamon fan and I’ve not had “real” cinnamon popcorn in years. Not only is this best I’ve ever had, I’m going to be able to sit around getting fat for a month on this.

Thank you Erronius Erronius

The flavor is like a gourmet high end “Atomic Fireball” that we had when we were a kid. If you like cinnamon I cannot recommend enough.
Regime Regime You've inspired me. I bought a few cans for Christmas.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
E7E8E0D2-98FA-4601-AE08-397D3AAF2541.jpeg

Just shared this with the wife. I’m pretty sure I got the beetus after this weekend. Between this Werther’s Carmel candied apple from Epcot Germany and Erronius Erronius Cinnamom popcorn, I’m in heaven.

• 4Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Mountain Dew brings back Mtn Dew Pitch Black back to store shelves nationwide for a limited-time run starting in January 2023. The soda flavor is joined by a new Zero Sugar version as well as a new Energy drink version.
mtn-dew-pitch-black.jpg

I really hope this is the original formula. Pitch Black is my favorite Mt. Dew ever.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Mountain Dew brings back Mtn Dew Pitch Black back to store shelves nationwide for a limited-time run starting in January 2023. The soda flavor is joined by a new Zero Sugar version as well as a new Energy drink version.
mtn-dew-pitch-black.jpg

I really hope this is the original formula. Pitch Black is my favorite Mt. Dew ever.

I know I'm the odd man out on this but aside from Baja Blast all other flavors of Mountain Dew especially the original suck shit hard.

I remember enjoying a few flavors as a kid but as an adult I hate them all.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know I'm the odd man out on this but aside from Baja Blast all other flavors of Mountain Dew especially the original suck shit hard.

I remember enjoying a few flavors as a kid but as an adult I hate them all.
Code Red was far and away the best flavor but they never did a diet version to my knowledge.

• 1Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Mozzarella patty chicken sandwich from Wendy’s. B. It was about what I expected. Not great, not bad. If they had made it sloppy with marinara it could have pushed its way into an A with me.

• 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Code Red was far and away the best flavor but they never did a diet version to my knowledge.
Used to drink it by the 2 liter at get togethers etc. Now it's fairly disgusting tasting unless doing like mixed drinks. Oh how age changes tastes.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
mtn-dew-pitch-black.jpg

Fuck yeah that’s my 2nd favorite flavor behind Baja.

code red is legit too

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
They had diet code red for a long time. Was one of my go tos after I got diagnosed with the beetus. They are currently pumping out Code Red Mtn Dew Energy which is pretty great, but probably limited time like Baja Blast version before it. Will definitely nab some pitch black and pour one out for Foler Foler .

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Why not, give it a go. Many of the Jap good you post ranges from extremely awesome to down right inedible. They are a wild bunch.

This one seems like it could be ok.
When you're in japan, sometimes the prettiest food is the most puke inducing. Their deserts universally taste as bad as they don't look. I had cheesecake there and it might as well have been an omelette. Their savory/fried stuff tends to all be legit though.