The Fast Food Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
No. The human core temp is lower than that of a chicken. Maybe you could make a meringue in @Erronius ' bum?

Found this gem googling.
I loooked it up and youre definitely right. Not high enough temp for the maillard reaction.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
So the people who invented the Portugese Omelette are fucking LIARS?!?!?!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Honestly? I don’t have a problem with those, I’d even try them once but probably wouldn’t get them again. They aren’t some abomination of chemicals trying to imitate meat taste and texture and failing horribly at both while being actually worse for you than meat, they look like they are basically just tempura fried vegetables with probably some seasoning.
If you didn't call them "chicken nuggets" they wouldn't be so gross sounding. Other than that, it doesn't sound so bad. Dip them in ranch.

• 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
We've got a guy in our EQ guild whose wife gives him a coffee enema every Friday. On the odd days we raided on a Friday everyone made sure to bring it up.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
How does that even come up? "You guys saw the Thursday night game?" "Yeah, it was pretty good, brb getting my coffee enema from the wife"

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
He thinks its some wonder-cure and has been doing it for years. Espouses the health benefits of it and stuff and we all just mock him for it and then he posted this huge post on it from a med journal and the best part is the summation at the end said "There's no proven health benefits."

Sometimes people just gotta make up their own reasons for putting stuff in their butt, I guess.

• 1Worf

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had hankering for BK Stacker

Double Stacker was delicious.
Triple Stacker sauce ratio was off but had cheese on every layer, good but recommend requesting extra sauce.

Fries were weird, all were fresh hot except two which were white and frozen, how does that happen?

What piqued my interest was their chicken sandwich. In addition to American and Italian was Mexican. Nacho cheese and fried jalapenos. May soon try it. Thoughts?

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
BK's Cripsy Chicken sandwiches are the best of the fast food places for a price point. I'm sure the ChikFilA boys will be butthurt, but they reliably have a 2 for $6 and they literally use the same chicken that Wendys spicy chicken is made from. They're the best of the FF chicken sandwiches IMO. A Mexican style sounds amazing. Their Italian style stuff is almost always a let down though.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He thinks its some wonder-cure and has been doing it for years. Espouses the health benefits of it and stuff and we all just mock him for it and then he posted this huge post on it from a med journal and the best part is the summation at the end said "There's no proven health benefits."

Sometimes people just gotta make up their own reasons for putting stuff in their butt, I guess.
this crazy bitch on rogan talking about it

tldr you stick the tube 12in up your ass and shoot caffinee to activate some trigger and you will dump your "toxins"

of course shes a holistic doctor, when i hear holistic doctor, it's just someone who magic'd a cure out of thin air in order to take the last bit of your money to cure your shit when western medicine has failed.

• 1Haram

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Alternative doctors have been pumping stuff up people's asses for decades. Sometimes they even give you some bentonite pills beforehand which makes a bunch of crazy looking shit come out so you feel extra good about the "cleanse".

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I tried the new Starry soda. It's just as good as Sprite, but there are only so many ways you can do lemon-lime soda.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I tried the new Starry soda. It's just as good as Sprite, but there are only so many ways you can do lemon-lime soda.
I’l try it next time.

I still love 7UP the most though.

1677193629511.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
BK's Cripsy Chicken sandwiches are the best of the fast food places for a price point. I'm sure the ChikFilA boys will be butthurt, but they reliably have a 2 for $6 and they literally use the same chicken that Wendys spicy chicken is made from. They're the best of the FF chicken sandwiches IMO. A Mexican style sounds amazing. Their Italian style stuff is almost always a let down though.
Had BK Mexican Chicken Sandwich today and it was missing something - it was good/fine, but i wouldn't order it over other things.