The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Woke up and had to make one of those difficult decisions on what to bring to work.
1677345661940.png

81PwwmNOfvL.jpg

Went with the blue box with left over prosciutto tossed in.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
this crazy bitch on rogan talking about it

tldr you stick the tube 12in up your ass and shoot caffinee to activate some trigger and you will dump your "toxins"

of course shes a holistic doctor, when i hear holistic doctor, it's just someone who magic'd a cure out of thin air in order to take the last bit of your money to cure your shit when western medicine has failed.

This chick is an absolute beast in the sack. I guarantee it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Very yummy, 3:25 in microwave

you know what's fucked my wife and I realized recently, although is not really a surprise. Exact products that go into cosco or sams are different from their counterpart in the regular supermarket. We get those reds bfast burritos and the ones from cosco suck ass compared to the store bought ones of the same flavor (turkey sausage I think). Same with carp smart tortillas my wife likes, they are fucken smaller when you get the bulk pack from cosco. lol

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
you know what's fucked my wife and I realized recently, although is not really a surprise. Exact products that go into cosco or sams are different from their counterpart in the regular supermarket. We get those reds bfast burritos and the ones from cosco suck ass compared to the store bought ones of the same flavor (turkey sausage I think). Same with carp smart tortillas my wife likes, they are fucken smaller when you get the bulk pack from cosco. lol
Yup. Make sure you are getting the best $ per weight if you are going to buy at bulk stores, because they do get the lesser quality. Natural response to them always trying to jew down prices on suppliers.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Prepare your buttholes. The KFC Double Down returns next week.

I'm trying to remember if it was Rangoth Rangoth that burned the shit out of his hand with a double down?

That probably wasn't 'how' he actually, literally, burned his hand, but knowing how much of a fat fuck I am, my brain probably thought it would be funny to remember it that way

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Dominos gave me the wrong pizza, and the only topping was 3x pineapples. What sort of monster lives in my neighborhood.

• 10Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 13 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
My circle k started to get these in. Double decker oatmeal pies. Fucking epic

Attachments

• 20230303_150247.jpg
    20230303_150247.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
  • 3Quality Calories
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
How does that even come up? "You guys saw the Thursday night game?" "Yeah, it was pretty good, brb getting my coffee enema from the wife"
Coffee enema people are clearly like vegan people, they can't not tell you about their coffee enemas.

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Got one today, they are still tasty. Tried the Mountain Dew Sweet Lightning that they have, its not my thing.
I wouldn't mind a zero version of the Sweet Lightning. I like peach flavored stuff though.

• 1Quality Calories

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
I got a bucket of chicken off the app for 10$. Was legit 8 piece, extra crispy. Still pretty good. Had Jolibee that recently opened up. It is made better but KFC still rocks.

Also tried the Arby's ribeye sandwhich. Was very good and actually quality beef.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
McDonald's finally raised my Ice Coffee price from $1.99 to $2.19. It was a sweet 15 years, but I guess it was bound to happen. I hope I can survive the financial strain.

They don't have any Filet O' Fish 2 for X deal yet for Lent either. Fucking dicks. It's probably going to be like 2 for $8 which is saving like $1, but whatever.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Picked this up thinking it would be good, turned out it is dangerously good. Way better than it has any right being.

1678241323900.png

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users