The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I definitely go to arby's for the fries and the horsey and arby's sauce mix. Beef n Cheddar is alright. Wont hate on it like some, but there's no question that their non-traditional offerings tend to be surprisingly good fast food. Their italian sub was fucking delicious, shockingly so when you compare it to their relatively mediocre roast beef.

One's things for sure, I don't go to arby's when I'm craving a quality roast beef sandwich.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'll go for a regular roast beef sandwich sometimes. With Arby's and Horsey sauce. I can't do the beef and cheddar because of the overly sweet bun.
They will change the bun if you ask. I prefer the onion roll. I get them at the store for burgers and sloppy joes when I make them at home.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Local gas station going all in to compete with Quiktrip and RaceTrac.

They started making all this greasy fork type homemade southern food and they're just blowing them out. I had a stuffed pepper today that was bigger than my fist. Filled with Sausage and 5 cheeses. Even their frozen chicken wings are coming out incredible and cheaper than most fast food places.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Local gas station going all in to compete with Quiktrip and RaceTrac.

They started making all this greasy fork type homemade southern food and they're just blowing them out. I had a stuffed pepper today that was bigger than my fist. Filled with Sausage and 5 cheeses. Even their frozen chicken wings are coming out incredible and cheaper than most fast food places.
The gas station on 35W @407 in DFW area does this. All sorts of greasy fried food and southern trash and it’s glorious. I always stop when I travel through.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Only 2 Items I ever get at Arby's
The Reuben and The French Dip
🤤

Arby's french dip is amazing, and the bread is awesome because its the same plant that does the Amoroso rolls, practically the same formula.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Arby's french dip is amazing, and the bread is awesome because its the same plant that does the Amoroso rolls, practically the same formula.
Their Reuben isn't bad but they don't toast the bread. The Culvers version is better, its done patty melt style, the Reuben is griddled in butter.

• 1Quality Calories

Kais

<Gold Donor>
French dip is good. I know there a re a million chicken sandwiches that are probably better but i'm a fan of the Arbys Chicken Bacon Swiss. It's high quality chicken and pepper bacon but they put some sort of sweet hollandaise on there that really shines.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Sweet heat kings Hawaiian at Arby’s wasn’t too bad. Not really that much heat, just a tiny tang, but decent flavor on a tasty bun.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
French dip is good. I know there a re a million chicken sandwiches that are probably better but i'm a fan of the Arbys Chicken Bacon Swiss. It's high quality chicken and pepper bacon but they put some sort of sweet hollandaise on there that really shines.
I miss there double BLT's. Their bacon is great.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Gyros are still my favorite thing from Arby's. They are better than the local Greek places that charge twice as much for shittier flavor.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Today I was on the road for work and I was in a smaller town. I stopped at McDonalds and purchased a Sausage Egg McMuffin and a Hashbrown, can you guess what the fucking total was?

$7.74

WTF happened to the $1 menu?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Only the large drinks stayed a dollar. No dollar menus anywhere now.
Drinks are $1.59 here now.

Today I was on the road for work and I was in a smaller town. I stopped at McDonalds and purchased a Sausage Egg McMuffin and a Hashbrown, can you guess what the fucking total was?

$7.74

WTF happened to the $1 menu?
Sausage Egg McMuffin was never on the dollar menu. The Sausage McMuffin was on the dollar menu but is now 2 bucks each. Hash browns are like $1.79. A sausage Egg McMuffin is like 4 bucks .

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Egg is in the name, not surprised they are charging more for it. Anyone else have problems with the McDs app when they do the $10 sports deals for 20pc + 2 fries? (replaces the free 2 medium deal sadly). Whenever you click anything for the sauces the app crashes and you can't complete the order.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Let's have some fun.

How do you pronounce gyro?
it depends on the level of whiteness

i'll say pho, as fo (fee fi fo sum)
and w/ asians i'll say fa

i have actually been around white ppl that will only eat at american restaurants at outings.
pork-chops-apple-sauce.gif

you just say ethnic stuff that fits w/ your white audience abilities.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Egg is in the name, not surprised they are charging more for it. Anyone else have problems with the McDs app when they do the $10 sports deals for 20pc + 2 fries? (replaces the free 2 medium deal sadly). Whenever you click anything for the sauces the app crashes and you can't complete the order.
Wasn’t able to use the app at all when I got some McDs the other day. Trying to add anything to an order just…didn’t do anything/never went in the “cart.”