The Fast Food Thread

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Yer-Oh is the only way
Round these parts, it's called a guy-row.

Pizza Yes GIF

What about swarma?

shaw-arma, shawar-ma, sha-warma, schwar-ma, ...

boo-reeto, bore-ito, ...

You notice pharmakos pharmakos disappeared? How many journals do you think he has?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Homemade cottage cheese tzatziki is the best.

I have a friend that makes falafel which is good but she always serves it with tahini. I understand that is traditional but I used to get it with tzatziki when I lived in the city and it's just such a superior condiment to either tahini or hummus.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I have a friend that makes falafel which is good but she always serves it with tahini. I understand that is traditional but I used to get it with tzatziki when I lived in the city and it's just such a superior condiment to either tahini or hummus.
Sir, this is a Wendy's.

I agree.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Arby's cheese sticks are really good. I normally opt for the beef and cheddar or regular roast beef myself.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Put me in the beef n cheddar camp. I wouldn't get it every time, but sometimes you've just got to have that F-grade roast beef and 7-Eleven artificial cheese sauce. It's comfort food.
Beef n Cheddar with horsey sauce or give me death.

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Round these parts, it's called a guy-row.

Pizza Yes GIF

What about swarma?

shaw-arma, shawar-ma, sha-warma, schwar-ma, ...

boo-reeto, bore-ito, ...

You notice pharmakos pharmakos disappeared? How many journals do you think he has?
I decided to disappear til after April Fool's Day

Didn't want to poke the Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule fake suineg bear y'know?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
we're talking about gyro pronounciation, keep up

in brooklyn we said, jai-ro
in jersey we said, yeer-ro Chukzombi Chukzombi ?
in pa i heard guy-ROW(hard row)
i always called them Jai-ro-s as in Gyromite.
7623007c.jpg

but in here Jersey where most of the diners are greek owned, i have been corrected several times by the greeks who say its pronounced yeer-ro. its definutely no Guy ROW. PA is an ass backward state

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
but in here Jersey where most of the diners are greek owned, i have been corrected several times by the greeks who say its pronounced yeer-ro. its definutely no Guy ROW. PA is an ass backward state
well i lived in lancaster, and they say "oh youre not from here," where somehow they pronounce it lankisster

no shit my asian ass isn't from lancaster!

• 1Like