The Fast Food Thread

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My local Arby's finally has ordering via their app. I got some chicken nuggets and tenders. Pretty typical experience. About what you can get from the grocery story deli hot section.

I'm not sure why nobody has put some spices in their breading yet. I remember going to a restaurant(some chain place) a long time ago that did, and they were amazing chicken tenders. They weren't spicy, but they had some spices in the breading that made them an amazing experience. Seems trivial to do too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My local Arby's finally has ordering via their app. I got some chicken nuggets and tenders. Pretty typical experience. About what you can get from the grocery story deli hot section.

I'm not sure why nobody has put some spices in their breading yet. I remember going to a restaurant(some chain place) a long time ago that did, and they were amazing chicken tenders. They weren't spicy, but they had some spices in the breading that made them an amazing experience. Seems trivial to do too.

It's trivial but expensive. I produce fried appetizers, spices are the most expensive part of any batter/breader coating system.

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's trivial but expensive. I produce fried appetizers, spices are the most expensive part of any batter/breader coating system.

Samples or GTFO

hungry fat bastard GIF

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This place sells the most bomb kettlecorn ever in the parking lot of a Target near my house.

White Cheddar, Jalapeno Ranch, normal Kettlecorn are so far my favorites.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
As with all things Japanese I would give it a try, but keep expectations low. What kind of sauce is that? And what is the layer between the tofu and burger?

One is black vinegar sauce, the other is spicy cod roe sauce. I have no idea what that is right above the patty, there's no information.

That's also shiso leaf on it for the greens, and deep fried silken tofu.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
One is black vinegar sauce, the other is spicy cod roe sauce. I have no idea what that is right above the patty, there's no information.

That's also shiso leaf on it for the greens, and deep fried silken tofu.
Could be awesome, could be abomination! Let's gooooooo!