LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
D500F299-A3B8-443D-9633-0EC4F61A5CFB.jpeg

So good

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Man, I didn't even know this when I asked about them, but Buc-ee's is actually building a location just north of Denver off of I-25. Supposed to open next year.

If you ever get the chance to go into one, I highly recommend it. However, your wallet is going to be fucking crushed. I spend atleast 100 bucks everytime I go inside because it's 40 mins away and I rarely pass through. But when I do, I'm loading the fuck up.

Korean BBQ jerky.
All the other Jerky.
Buccee Nuggets (Any flavor, doesn't fucking matter).
The BBQ sandwiches, tacos, burritos, club melt, etc. All top fucking tier.
Cleanest bathrooms ever.
Cinnamon nuts (Cashews, almonds, whateve)

and all that shit is always fresh and perfect. I still haven't even scratched the surface of the shit they have. I've purposely avoided to many sections because I don't want to end up living under a bridge. I've just recently tried the jerky and fuck me it's insanely good.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If you ever get the chance to go into one, I highly recommend it. However, your wallet is going to be fucking crushed. I spend atleast 100 bucks everytime I go inside because it's 40 mins away and I rarely pass through. But when I do, I'm loading the fuck up.

Korean BBQ jerky.
All the other Jerky.
Buccee Nuggets (Any flavor, doesn't fucking matter).
The BBQ sandwiches, tacos, burritos, club melt, etc. All top fucking tier.
Cleanest bathrooms ever.
Cinnamon nuts (Cashews, almonds, whateve)

and all that shit is always fresh and perfect. I still haven't even scratched the surface of the shit they have. I've purposely avoided to many sections because I don't want to end up living under a bridge. I've just recently tried the jerky and fuck me it's insanely good.
Buccees is my regular fill up gas station, I have one super convenient for me. Luckily it doesn’t crush my wallet anymore, but I always go in and spend like 20$. But for your first time, you really gotta go in there ready to spend. Everything is amazing.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Buccees is my regular fill up gas station, I have one super convenient for me. Luckily it doesn’t crush my wallet anymore, but I always go in and spend like 20$. But for your first time, you really gotta go in there ready to spend. Everything is amazing.

It would probably be different if I lived closer to one. I want to get enough that I don't drive 40 mins out of my way for a piece of jerky.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The one near me is going to be about 45 minutes north on I-25. I will definitely make the pilgrimage once. Beyond that? We'll see.

• 1Like

bolok

Trakanon Raider
crop;jpeg_quality=60;progressive.jpg

Picked up the mustard to try. Will science it later tonight. Supposed to be chinese style hot mustard flavor.
Ended up trying the ketchup too. If you've had ketchup chips before nothing too surprising. I don't think either of the flavors are actually well suited to corn chips. But eh. My local store had a 4/$10 sale on frito lay stuff. Which is way too many bags of chips to buy at once, so i just got some snack size baggies of them. I don't think i'd get either again really. But I could see mixing the 2 flavors into a bowl working out decently. Just need a hamburger flavor to magically appear, and do a 4 way party mix with a pickle chip for peak sillyness.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
oh it's just old bay hot sauce
1d201990aee7a38ebe47f3258d46abc0.jpg

damn, this is some covid dated hot sauce, i might have to pour it out

The hot sauce is tasty for sure. Easy to find these days, now.

Oh, also thought you meant franks like hot dogs, not the sauce, lol.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Ended up trying the ketchup too. If you've had ketchup chips before nothing too surprising. I don't think either of the flavors are actually well suited to corn chips. But eh. My local store had a 4/$10 sale on frito lay stuff. Which is way too many bags of chips to buy at once, so i just got some snack size baggies of them. I don't think i'd get either again really. But I could see mixing the 2 flavors into a bowl working out decently. Just need a hamburger flavor to magically appear, and do a 4 way party mix with a pickle chip for peak sillyness.
i tried them. they're alright, not great. thinking maybe they'll be good on a sandwich / burger / burrito or something, might buy them again to experiment there, but otherwise won't buy again.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
oh yea, tried this over the weekend
74036e813b05d8279a45b9a2ae944c91.png

greezy and w/ only a hint of doritos, pizza was garbage tier and buffalo wings were just there

the best i can say about it is that the wings came in a nice container
3906466d5cf50ef170856e1424c0c4dc.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The McDonalds app took a giant shit starting in May, at least in my area. Previously there were several good deals offered a day, now they are all shit. Also, you can no longer cancel an order that has already been made but not picked up.

Not sure why they made these changes, but I see myself using it quite a bit less going forward.

• 2Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The McDonalds app took a giant shit starting in May, at least in my area. Previously there were several good deals offered a day, now they are all shit. Also, you can no longer cancel an order that has already been made but not picked up.

Not sure why they made these changes, but I see myself using it quite a bit less going forward.

Mine has daily 20% off $3 and up and 30% off $5 and up every day. Only good fast food deals out there really. With the 20% off I can get close to $1 large cokes again. Sad times for this thread.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Mine has daily 20% off $3 and up and 30% off $5 and up every day. Only good fast food deals out there really. With the 20% off I can get close to $1 large cokes again. Sad times for this thread.

I don't know if you consider Domino's fast food, but their deals are always slamming. It's kind of a joke honestly how cheap you can get two days worth of food.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users