The Fast Food Thread

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Found these at the store…will report back tomorrow when we have them.
IMG_6647.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I really liked the Pepper floats at Whataburger, might be worth try.

Do we have a decent booze thread? Call me a fag but, I want to try this SunnyD vodka bitch drink I've heard of, can't find it but we have small liquor stores around me.
I hardly drink that much anymore, but also saw mikes lemonade has a sugar free one now, still 100cal, wonder how many calories if they did a harder version in sugar free as well. I don't drink as much anymore both out of being cheap when I'm just by myself as wife doesn't really drink, then I just dont want to be losing ground on weight due to drinking 300+ calories in a couple drinks.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I really liked the Pepper floats at Whataburger, might be worth try.

Do we have a decent booze thread? Call me a fag but, I want to try this SunnyD vodka bitch drink I've heard of, can't find it but we have small liquor stores around me.
I hardly drink that much anymore, but also saw mikes lemonade has a sugar free one now, still 100cal, wonder how many calories if they did a harder version in sugar free as well. I don't drink as much anymore both out of being cheap when I'm just by myself as wife doesn't really drink, then I just dont want to be losing ground on weight due to drinking 300+ calories in a couple drinks.

Drink tequila, the calorie friendly alcohol.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Drink tequila, the calorie friendly alcohol.
Unfortunately I loathe tequila and gin are like the 2 things I can't stand. Funny since I dont mind crap like Jager at least mixed.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I mean yes but Dr. Pepper is still awesome.
I'd imagine just about anything would be tasty with those high quality boutique sodas and real ice cream. I had an orange cream soda made with real sugar and it was smooth and tasty. It would be awesome with a scoop of Tillamook vanilla.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Do we have a decent booze thread?

There's been a few attempts. I think this is the most successful one.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I tried those Hot Mustard Doritos, not sure if I like them yet or not. It's just the mustard you get at an Asian place, taste identical.

Goatface

Coke float > root beer float.

Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
1684637749474.png

one of my greatest disappointments as a kid. we had an 50's era drug store with diner with a soda bar. on the wall menu had a big picture of a coke float, but didn't make them anymore.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I remember McDonalds had coke floats for a while. They sold collectible glasses or something. Pretty sure my mom bought them and still has them. Probably made of lead.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users