The Fast Food Thread

Xevy

Log Wizard
I remember in college we had an A&W's which I rarely visited, but they did have INFINITE root beer floats. You could just buy one and legit get a root beer AND ice cream refill whenever you showed them you were out. Sadly I think I only took advantage once.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I remember in college we had an A&W's which I rarely visited, but they did have INFINITE root beer floats. You could just buy one and legit get a root beer AND ice cream refill whenever you showed them you were out. Sadly I think I only took advantage once.
They got a Long John’s/A&W in Charlestown WV.

Long John silvers chicken planks, fish planks, hush puppies and a root beer float

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dr. Pepper + Blue Moon ice cream floats are the best, you're objectively wrong.
Blue Moon ice cream is fucking disgusting , But I'll give this a try to hope it gets redemption. carton has overstayed its welcome in my limited freezer space

Vanilla+Orange Soda is perfectly fine as is Sprite and most sherbet

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Coke float > root beer float.

Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I agree. But here is something I've tried recently - Jarritos lime soda and vanilla ice cream. Delicious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Blue Moon ice cream is fucking disgusting , But I'll give this a try to hope it gets redemption. carton has overstayed its welcome in my limited freezer space

Vanilla+Orange Soda is perfectly fine as is Sprite and most sherbet
I think it was lurkingdirk lurkingdirk that tried my Dr. Pepper + Blue Moon float idea and his kids loved it?

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
McDonalds deals last night made it feel like the 90s again. Big Mac and QPC were buy one get one for $1, 10 piece nugget, large fries for $1 in the app ended up being $12.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Anyone else tried these? I really liked them. They kind of taste like fry sauce. Interesting, and a bit unusual, but good.

kettle-brand-special-sauce.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My neck of the woods is getting a Popeye's soon! I can't wait!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
lol yeah

I have one next to each other so it's pretty awesome. Popeyes Spicy Sandwich with 12 piece nugs+ large waffle fry n sauces is the GOAT for a long night of gaming.

gotta get that gallon of sweet tea too moonarchia moonarchia

diabetes cheesecake GIF
I actually like Popeyes fries over waffle fries. Even better is if your Popeyes still does onion rings.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I actually like Popeyes fries over waffle fries. Even better is if your Popeyes still does onion rings.
Yeah not me I love the waffle fries. I’ll go biscuit and mashed potatoes there tho. Dipping that biscuit into the mashed potatoes is amazing.

Also I had the Cajun Popeyes Turkey for Thanksgiving. I’m not sure if I posted it. I smoked it on the Traeger and it was amazing.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The way to eat Popeyes is to put honey on your biscuit first thing and then just set it aside and eat your chicken and rice and beans. The honey will soak into the biscuit and the whole thing is fucking awesome for dessert.

• 7Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 7 users