The Fast Food Thread

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm not usually controversial.

But I never go to sonic. I did today to try their famed drinks. Ocean water and cherry limeade.

Merely fine. Ocean just tastes like sprite to me. Lime not nearly as strong and tart as I get elsewhere.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I impulse bought some Capri Suns that were on sale yesterday. Mmm sugary goodness.
Sometimes the memories are best left memories. When I impulse bought some Hawaiian Punch I was amazed at just how terrible it was. I can still drink capri suns though.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sometimes the memories are best left memories. When I impulse bought some Hawaiian Punch I was amazed at just how terrible it was. I can still drink capri suns though.
Back then they used real sugar now it’s fructose crap.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Back then they used real sugar now it’s fructose crap.
bcd88bbad24164b86ba7fb432737bf75.png

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Red dye should have a drug warning. It can make some people anxious, aggressive and impulsive. Even a small zero-calorie hard coating is enough to change someones demeanor for hours. I imagine millions of bogus behavioral diagnoses occur because ignoramuses keep their kitchens stocked with it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
It's like everything in the past was better, it's a shame how that works.
Stuffing my face with some what a burger, and gotta give credit where credit is due. They haven't sacrificed on quality one iota. They have just raised their prices into the sky instead. Fucking delicious, and exactly how I remember it when I was younger. Can't blame them for Biden's economy. Wish other fast food places did the same shit.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm hearing grumblings from a certain EQ streamer not named Zaide that IHOP has the best tendies in the business right now. Any of you Good Soldiers able to test this out? I don't know where the nearest IHOP is to me, but I'm 90% certain it's not worth my safety going there.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Definitely not. IHOPs are mediocre at best. Greatest tendies in the business if you're talking sit-down restaurants on the cheap side would be Cheddar's. hands down.

Best fast food tenders is Braums, but if you don't have those in your area, Churches with white gravy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user