Emma Stone High Quality GIF

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I really hate bbq sauce on pizza.

Red sauce makes or breaks a pizza for me.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 7 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I really hate bbq sauce on pizza.

Red sauce makes or breaks a pizza for me.
I have that refined sort of personality that sets the red sauce to delete on the dominos app, and then shamelessly massages that BBQ sauce option up to extra.

• 2Barf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have that refined sort of personality that sets the red sauce to delete on the dominos app, and then shamelessly massages that BBQ sauce option up to extra.
I miss round table pizza. They had a white garlic sauce that was the bomb.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I miss round table pizza. They had a white garlic sauce that was the bomb.
Never had that around here. My goto for a white sauce pizza was always CICI's. Their deep dish with extra alfredo, and smashed with toppings, twice through to make sure all the edges are crispy as fuck. Too bad it's only good fresh and right out of the oven. CICI's as leftovers is ass.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The white sauce is okay, but it's not pizza. BBQ sauce pizza should be put directly in the trash.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I used to scoff at anything other than sourdough bread in/on/with clam chowder, but the old bay goldfish are the best. So good I'm willing to be a hypocrite over my no crackers policy.

$1.99 a bag... so yeah bought a few haha

• 1Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Jack in the box kinda flies under the radar, but heard something about them today... So decided to hit them up, and I gotta admit, their fry game is S tier. Not quite an S+ like a quality Arbys, but they are scraping the heavens. Their shakes are also totally legit too. The rest is pretty decent. Probably flies under the radar cause I rarely want shakes, And if I just want to smash tons of fries I'm going to Arby's, but I don't have anything bad to say about them.

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Jack in the Box is weird. Always amazing in some places, terrible in others. Maybe the least consistent fast food other than Carl's Jr. Barely bother going to either anymore when both used to be favorites.