The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I have never tried Takis but for some reason this makes me want to.
photo_2018-03-16_15-47-35.jpg

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I have never tried Takis but for some reason this makes me want to.
They are very similar to Doritos Dinamitas, if you have ever tried those. They are spicy/chili with a hit of lime. The texture is ok, but I prefer the new chips they have out now.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Jack in the Box is weird. Always amazing in some places, terrible in others. Maybe the least consistent fast food other than Carl's Jr. Barely bother going to either anymore when both used to be favorites.
You must live near me! I refuse to go to both places anywhere within driving distance of me, because they all fucking suck. Those amazing curly fries? Overcooked, probably sitting under a heatlamp for hours. Burgers? Overcooked and DEFINITELY sitting under a heatlamp for hours. The Western Bacon Cheesebuger from Carl's Jr. used to be amazing, and now I don't think I could even finish one. The last few I got the onion rings on the burger were so burnt and dessicated and nasty that I had to throw them away instead of eating them.

The only thing I've gotten from either in years is the app special at Jack in the Box with 2 tacos for 99c. For 5 bucks that's a fuckload of food, even if it is barely fit for human consumption. Their taco sauce is good though, so dump enough of that on and you can pretend it isn't cardboard shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Doh missing the best ones. The habanero ranch chips and buffalo blue cheese puffs.
Old Bay Herr’s are literally my top 3.

My other fave missing

These are the best chips I’ve ever had with French onion

1687371815311.jpeg

And these are my favorite bbq chips

review_food_chips_post.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I thought Covid had basically made salad bars extinct. To my surprise I found one in Florida. I like me a quality salad bar.
Salad bar chain “salata” is pretty legit. Kinda pricy, but at the same time it hits it out of the park when I want a salad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I thought Covid had basically made salad bars extinct. To my surprise I found one in Florida. I like me a quality salad bar.

For a second I was like goddamn this mother fucker lives like down the street from me. Then I saw there were 12 of them. I'll have to see if mine has a Salad Bar as well, last time I went which has been some time they didn't.

It's a solid enough BBQ joint for Florida Standards.

r228-meals-BubbaQues-BBQ-Sun-City-2022-10-1.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Speaking of I am really tempted to go check out Bucee's since we have I guess 1 or 2 in Florida now although it's still a bit out of the way but the way you guys hype this shit up I might take a trip just to drop $100-200 on various Beef Jerky and see if it holds up.

Jerky-Wall-1100x977.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 6 users