• 2Worf
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 5 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Chinese Style Sausage (Lap Xuong Thuong Hang) - 14oz [Pack of 1]

91Et5DUxwAL._SL1500_.jpg

you can find it in any of the asian grocers in overland park, but don't bother unless you plan to buy more asian stuff, $10 is a bit pricey, but the last time i bought (a few months ago?) was already 8.50 cuz of biden, so amazon is the best way, i know theres really no reason for you to hop on there.

We have them at CostCo here in 2 picks for like $13. They are super sweet but awesome.

20230712_141946.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I like mcnuggets as much as anyone but it wouldn't be my go-to if I was trying to impress a girl.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes

Is today really the first day you ever heard about the Grimace shake? It's all over social media and my news feeds (it's turned into a TikTok meme where kids pretend to have weird side effects from drinking it, CNN/Fox News articles and etc have been written)

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes

Is today really the first day you ever heard about the Grimace shake? It's all over social media and my news feeds (it's turned into a TikTok meme where kids pretend to have weird side effects from drinking it, CNN/Foz News articles and etc have been written)
I don't do TikTok FB or any of that shit besides Twitter. I remember Alex Stein making some reference to a Grimace shake in a video but that's about it. My Twitter feed is mainly finance and politics.

Edit: now I have to go look that shit up.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I don't do TikTok FB or any of that shit besides Twitter. I remember Alex Stein making some reference to a Grimace shake in a video but that's about it. My Twitter feed is mainly finance and politics.

Edit: now I have to go look that shit up.
I understand not doing social media but it's bled over into being front page news somehow

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
As if we needed more proof that Tiktok and the people who frequent it were unfunny and mentally retarded.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users