The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Whats your feelings on those cheesy pizza Herr’s? Wonder if I need to hunt some of those down.
Ok honestly?

7/10 I think the deep dish herr puffs are far superior.

Baby Backs 9/10 and 10/10 with any sandwich or brisket sandwich

utz party 9.5/10 amazing party snacks. Everyone loved them. I knock a .5 off because the bags are too small.

Herr’s Heinz Ketchup chips with a grill cheese is heavenly. 9/10 my favorite large market Ketchup chips.
1695754827009.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ok honestly?

7/10 I think the deep dish herr puffs are far superior.

Baby Backs 9/10 and 10/10 with any sandwich or brisket sandwich

utz party 9.5/10 amazing party snacks. Everyone loved them. I knock a .5 off because the bags are too small.

Herr’s Heinz Ketchup chips with a grill cheese is heavenly. 9/10 my favorite large market Ketchup chips.
View attachment 492387
hate to break it to you dude, i think they've discountinued using heinz

and now it's only "ketchup chips"
42a862434dd2b4f469c544b08992c0c8.png

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
House sitting for my brother this week and he has a Jet's Pizza 3 minutes from his house. I'm about to ruin myself.
My once monthly order when I allow myself Jet's: 8 corner, extra sauce, extra cheese, well done, bacon, salami, extra turbo crust. Dankest pizza ever.

Usually gotta call most locations to get salami on a pizza, not usually available on the web order page, but they'll happily do it for you if you ask. It's just they don't leave it as an option since they've gotta quarter the salami slices for each order, can pile up if too many people ask.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Another protip is if you want to properly engorge yourself with the classic pizza + dipped cheesy bread one two combo, AVOID their deep dish cheese bread. It's so so good but sits like a brick in the stomach when binged on prior to slamming a couple slices.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I got their new "popcorn chicken" chicken back and ranch pizza. Not great, wayyyy too dry unfortunately, which was to probably be expected. The popcorn chicken is the little nugget type that looks like large dog food pellets. I should've just gotten the normal CBR or just a classic detroit style pepperoni and sausage or something. Those are always amazing.

I also got the cheesy bread with garlic butter sauce, but either they put it on top and I don't notice it or they forgot to add the containers. Overall also a no go. Think with Jets you just get 1-2 classic topping Detroit styles and that's your best bet.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I got their new "popcorn chicken" chicken back and ranch pizza. Not great, wayyyy too dry unfortunately, which was to probably be expected. The popcorn chicken is the little nugget type that looks like large dog food pellets. I should've just gotten the normal CBR or just a classic detroit style pepperoni and sausage or something. Those are always amazing.

I also got the cheesy bread with garlic butter sauce, but either they put it on top and I don't notice it or they forgot to add the containers. Overall also a no go. Think with Jets you just get 1-2 classic topping Detroit styles and that's your best bet.
If you give it another shot try my exact order, swear it'll be the dankest pizza you've ever had. Also works with just pepperoni instead of salami and bacon. Well done extra sauce extra turbo crust is the main key.

Rare that I ever give a recommendation this definitive btw so take note comrades

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Grabbed a bag of sun chips for a snack and it was one of those random bags where the powder machine fucked up and the chips were caked in like way more powder than they should be. Fucking delicious.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Hit up arby's for lunch. Two large curly fries were as delicious as ever, tried the cheesesteak, pretty darn awesome hot saucy mess. If anything, they coulda put more peppers and onions on it, but that's not really a complaint, just a preference.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Hit up arby's for lunch. Two large curly fries were as delicious as ever, tried the cheesesteak, pretty darn awesome hot saucy mess. If anything, they coulda put more peppers and onions on it, but that's not really a complaint, just a preference.
you get 2 orders of fries?

do they make furry suits in xxxl?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of Arby's, I know they have a bad rep here, but they are doing a special on the app (has to be on the app) with cheap items. I think it only lasts for a week or two.

$1 for a small curly fries
$2 for 4 mozz sticks and a regular roast beef (each, not 2 for the total)
$3 for a french dip

There is another item or two in there, like a Jamocha shake I think, but I didn't order those so I can't remember.

The deal says "Limit 5 Items" but apparently that means 5 types, not 5 total, because I ordered 10 total items of those 5 types and they were all the cheap price. $20 for enough food for the entire day isn't bad. I'll probably hit it up a few times before it ends just because that's a lot of food for cheap, even if it is pretty basic.

• 1Quality Calories

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Arby's is like the golden child of this thread. They definitely don't get a bad rap here.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users