The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I had a pretty interest experience ordering Panda express today. AI voice talks at me instead of the usual person. Wait around and it asks again. So I decide maybe it's just some autistic sound retard behind the mic and start ordering. I want a drink with light ice. Then I see Drink with white rice appear with what I'm buying along with all sorts of other errors. 2 minutes of me arguing with it, and it still has my order all fucked up. Eventually some guy gets on "Okay just pull up."

Apparently AI fast food ordering is here, and it really sucks. I can't even imagine what it's gonna do with the big smokes of the world. In before someone jumps in a window to fight the AI.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Japan is cleaner than the US is cleaner than much of the rest of Asia.... there's a reason Westerners are told to not eat Asian street food etc.

I know this is an old post but this isn't accurate. Street food in Thailand is some of the best food you can get there. They have a whole tourist industry focused just on the night markets. I ate that stuff for weeks and never had any sort of reaction.

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I had a pretty interest experience ordering Panda express today. AI voice talks at me instead of the usual person. Wait around and it asks again. So I decide maybe it's just some autistic sound retard behind the mic and start ordering. I want a drink with light ice. Then I see Drink with white rice appear with what I'm buying along with all sorts of other errors. 2 minutes of me arguing with it, and it still has my order all fucked up. Eventually some guy gets on "Okay just pull up."

Apparently AI fast food ordering is here, and it really sucks. I can't even imagine what it's gonna do with the big smokes of the world. In before someone jumps in a window to fight the AI.

Try ordering without the fur suit. They might hear you better.

Really though, can't be any worse than LaShequa taking your order.

• 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
space browns GIF

Hash browns are the pinnacle of fried potatoes.
For $2.50 each they can fuck off.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
hey Chysamere Chysamere , when you get karaage do you see it more times as dark (double fried) or light (fried once long and slow), i got my ventilation game on point now and i wanna do some fry experiments, bought a big package of thighs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
hey Chysamere Chysamere , when you get karaage do you see it more times as dark (double fried) or light (fried once long and slow), i got my ventilation game on point now and i wanna do some fry experiments, bought a big package of thighs
The crispiness of Karage is from a double fry.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I feel like these are gonna flop no matter how good they are. From the article:

During the tasting, one of Taco Bell's representatives explained that the nuggets were also designed for people who don't like tacos but are along for the drive-thru ride — which is an extremely smart strategy move.

Thing is tho, picky eaters probably still aren't gonna like them since they've got jalapeno seasoning. Neither sauce looks like the sort of thing a picky eater would eat either.

And no matter how good they are, I don't think the average Taco Bell fan is going to get them instead of their classic favorites. When you're craving Taco Bell you're craving TACO BELL namsayin? Plus the price point isn't too great -- five nuggets for $3.99-$4.99 depending on the market.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
  • 5Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm just saying, if we can get these nuggies in a burrito with some nacho cheese, I'm there in an instant.

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm just saying, if we can get these nuggies in a burrito, I'm there in an instant.
G1E1tV1 (1).gif

Now that's an idea 🤔 what else would they put in the burrito for ingredients tho? Neither rice nor beans would work. Maybe just lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese, and one of the sauces?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Nuggies, nacho cheese, potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes sour cream….maybe their zesty ranch in place is sour cream
Yeah already decided to sub spicy ranch instead of the honey mustard dip if I do ever order 'em. Idk why they don't put that spicy ranch on much stuff anymore, it's so dank. Ever since they made that chipotle sauce tho seems like everything new gets chipotle.