The Fast Food Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Chicken Nugget Burritos honestly Tarrant Tarrant would make a better Taco Bell CEO then whatever dipshit runs it now.

extra-crispy-buffalo-chicken-nugget-burrito-1672782963.jpg

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Try ordering without the fur suit. They might hear you better.

Really though, can't be any worse than LaShequa taking your order.
Heading north to the rally point for the armed convoy. Is fur suit when the bush meat has the fur still on it?
IMG_0595.jpeg

IMG_0595.jpeg

Hopefully my image inserted. Internet six in the ass end of the world.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Love how the blond bitch gets physical first then is all shocked and bewildered when the employee pushes back.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel like these are gonna flop no matter how good they are. From the article:

During the tasting, one of Taco Bell's representatives explained that the nuggets were also designed for people who don't like tacos but are along for the drive-thru ride — which is an extremely smart strategy move.

Thing is tho, picky eaters probably still aren't gonna like them since they've got jalapeno seasoning. Neither sauce looks like the sort of thing a picky eater would eat either.

And no matter how good they are, I don't think the average Taco Bell fan is going to get them instead of their classic favorites. When you're craving Taco Bell you're craving TACO BELL namsayin? Plus the price point isn't too great -- five nuggets for $3.99-$4.99 depending on the market.
Nah man the key is to take your picky eaters to taco bell and say they don't have nuggets you'll eat some of the greatest fast food in your life and you'll like it. Then you turn your 10 year old into loving Taco Bell. So now I have one less picky eater and one more person to complain to about how fucking stupid expensive the place is.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Whelp, it is the end of an era at McDonald's here in OKC.

The 2 for $3 menu is now 2 for $3.99. The last bastion of actually decently priced fast food at McD's is gone.

I can't see myself going there with the kids any longer with nothing being reasonably priced at this point and only being able to use either an app deal OR reward points per meal.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I feel like these are gonna flop no matter how good they are. From the article:

During the tasting, one of Taco Bell's representatives explained that the nuggets were also designed for people who don't like tacos but are along for the drive-thru ride — which is an extremely smart strategy move.

Thing is tho, picky eaters probably still aren't gonna like them since they've got jalapeno seasoning. Neither sauce looks like the sort of thing a picky eater would eat either.

And no matter how good they are, I don't think the average Taco Bell fan is going to get them instead of their classic favorites. When you're craving Taco Bell you're craving TACO BELL namsayin? Plus the price point isn't too great -- five nuggets for $3.99-$4.99 depending on the market.
It’s the price point more than anything else that is going to make it a flop. Imagine if you were hungry and wanted nuggets, what would it cost to actually be full afterwards? $15-20? Yeah, good luck.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Ok, so I have 4 kids all playing baseball in a pretty competitive league that has 2 games a week per team. Luckily, I have twins so it only 3 teams but that still means 6 games a week, games start at 6:30, and they have to be there an hour before the game for cages and warmup.

All of that to say that I have to hit fast a few times a week for dinner during the season because we literally have no time after school to even bring them home to change much less eat. The McDonalds close to us has raised the price of Cheeseburgers from 1.09 a year ago to 1.39 today, 20-piece nuggets from 4.99 to 6.49, and no longer has a dollar menu because the McChicken and the McDouble are both 1.59 now. The only thing that seems worth it now is that they have introduced a FOURTY piece nugget and it is 8.49 and in bulk that comes out to around 4.50 per 20. Oh, and you should check your app condiments section to see if your location charges for extra sauces. Right now mine does not so you can actually just get a few for your fries or whatever; however, I expect that they will start charging soon since everything else is going up.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Inflation is a bitch. Well good news were printing a few hundred extra billion for the Jews so next year's McDonalds cheeseburger will cost $4.99 instead and Taco Bell will probably raise Soft Tacos up to $9.99 a piece knowing the cocksuckers that ruin that brand.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Inflation is a bitch. Well good news were printing a few hundred extra billion for the Jews so next year's McDonalds cheeseburger will cost $4.99 instead and Taco Bell will probably raise Soft Tacos up to $9.99 a piece knowing the cocksuckers that ruin that brand.
jesus, the last time the "dollar menu" actually meant a dollar
img_1204.jpg

wtf is a mr wendy?
s-l1600.jpg

• 1Mother of God

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
jesus, the last time the "dollar menu" actually meant a dollar
img_1204.jpg

wtf is a mr wendy?
s-l1600.jpg

Lanx Lanx that shit is from the 90s that 30 years ago and back before the world became 100% fake and 200% gay. Don't worry though the new McBug Bites will start back at $.99 eat your grasshoppers n sheit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Lanx Lanx that shit is from the 90s that 30 years ago and back before the world became 100% fake and 200% gay. Don't worry though the new McBug Bites will start back at $.99 eat your grasshoppers n sheit.
apparently mr wendy is from 2004 to replace dave thomas when he died