The Fast Food Thread

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's literally only in Indianapolis, Indiana. It's some weird test market thing. The website I linked a few pages back, Brand Eating, shows a lot of these test items and they're in weird as shit places.

For instance, apparently @Regime could be out there testing some fucking Chik Fil A burgers right now!

Click link, search oklahoma, find articles from 2019.

Test meeee companies god damn it. :(

Culinary wasteland.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Gdamn eating pringles in Africa made me shed a tear for the pure ass that pringles have become in America. The sour cream flavor is on point, incredibly zingy with plenty of seasoning, and the chip texture is like an actual chip, not the air bubble science experiment that shatters when you look at it wrong we have back home.

Shit, so much about Africa is so damn tiring, but now I know these bastards in their mud huts can save up a week and eat pringles way better than I’ll ever have back home.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Shockingly enough, the Cheesy Street Chalupas were a disappointment. I got 2 orders of 2 with steak for like $12. They're easily the smallest item I've ever seen. The chalupas were almost the same size as their old empanadas. The fried shell with cheese between it and a tortilla was good, but the inside was just a fountain of jalapeno ranch sauce. Sauce was good, but the problem was I opened them up and there were a bunch of diced white onions on the outside and I was pumped, but then when I bit in there were like 0. It was just meat and sauce.

Overall I don't know, I'd say they were like a 6/10. If they actually loaded it with the right ingredients they'd MAYBE be worth 2 for $5 but it definitely felt more like a 2 for $4 situation. You're better off getting a normal chalupa for the $4.50 or whatever and probably getting more out of it. It also took them like 5-10 minutes to cook the fuckers which were very warm so I'm pretty sure they're not coming back as they seem to be a hassle with the way they had to deep fry them in an unsual order or something.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Tried this.

Bubble gum raspberry cotton candy or something. Time to drop Nvidia stock if this is the best AI can come up with.

NEWS_COCA-COLA-Y3000_HEADER.jpg

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Zero sugar shit sodas. Cane Sugar or bust.

Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory Oompa Loompa GIF
I can't stand HFCS anymore so options are limited most places. Basically order of taste is this.

Well maintained fountains with quality water (like 1% of locations)
Mexican coke with ice
Coke zero
Diet coke
Regular coke

In practice that means coke zero.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
The AI Coke was okay in regular, but the zero sugar is absolute trash. I can usually enjoy the zero sugar versions of soda flavors, but not this one.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I can't stand HFCS anymore so options are limited most places. Basically order of taste is this.

Well maintained fountains with quality water (like 1% of locations)
Mexican coke with ice
Coke zero
Diet coke
Regular coke

In practice that means coke zero.
Going Zero really changed the soft drinks I like. I used to be mainly Coke/Pepsi but they have the worst aftertaste for me. Dr. Pepper, Squirt, Sprite, and A&W root beer have become my usuals now.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I really like the taste of Mountain Dew Zero but it's kind of hard to find.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Found a flavor of Turtle Chips I hadn’t seen before. Injeolmi flavor. Not my favorite, but it’s got a subtle peanut butter flavor that’s still nice.
I’m still on the lookout for the sweet vanilla…can’t find it anywhere.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
1698681624803.jpeg

what is that I spy in the mud hut right in the center? Damn right it’s English candy flavored soda.

1698681724773.jpeg

Took it back to the hotel to chill it. Probably the most wtf flavor of soda I’ve ever had. Tastes like cotton candy mixed with a soft vanilla mint or something.

• 4Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Found a flavor of Turtle Chips I hadn’t seen before. Injeolmi flavor. Not my favorite, but it’s got a subtle peanut butter flavor that’s still nice.
I’m still on the lookout for the sweet vanilla…can’t find it anywhere.

Sweet vanilla is okay, I think the Churro is the best flavor when they've been in the fridge. Classic are also banging.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Sweet vanilla is okay, I think the Churro is the best flavor when they've been in the fridge. Classic are also banging.

The churro and the corn are amazing. Didn’t bother trying the flaming lime since that’s not my thing. I saw the seaweed in stock at the store once, but didn’t get it and now I can’t find that either to try it.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Any thoughts on sunflower seeds? I spend a lot of time at work driving and gum helps me stay awake and ears popped for an elevation change, but chewing gum as a bearded man feels like a revocation of my man card. Was thinking maybe sunflower seeds would be more manly, but haven't had any in probably 20 years.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My problem with sunflower seeds, was it was annoying to break open and can be messy(imagine spit soaked pieces of shell in your beard). Also all the flavor was in the shell, so if I got say ranch ones, I would suck on the shell to get that flavor then get to a bland seed in the middle. If I got seed only bags, they were always just super salted to give it flavor. I dunno, maybe they make just seeds now that are flavored?

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Any thoughts on sunflower seeds? I spend a lot of time at work driving and gum helps me stay awake and ears popped for an elevation change, but chewing gum as a bearded man feels like a revocation of my man card. Was thinking maybe sunflower seeds would be more manly, but haven't had any in probably 20 years.
200.gif

Or be real manly and switch to:

1698717125932.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Sunflower seeds are the best snack that keeps you busy. If you're getting any shells in your hand you are eating them wrong. I'm a fan of black pepper personally. Only caution is that eating them continuously in the car for 4+ hours will leave your mouth dry and raw but hey, you're a real man right?

Also, having grown up in chewing tobacco country, cherry flavored skoal is the opposite of manly. Shit is for children.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can’t chew gum because you’re a man with a beard? What kind of fucked up childhood did you have?

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users