The Fast Food Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I've been watching this guy make food. It's so different from when I worked at McDonald's 30 years ago.

why didn't he drop the 3 patties down first, then dress the burgers, by the time his slow ass was done, the burgers would have been ready instead of waiting around for 1 min

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I've been watching this guy make food. It's so different from when I worked at McDonald's 30 years ago.

1710622231002.png

1710622243039.png

OK, boomer

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
why didn't he drop the 3 patties down first, then dress the burgers, by the time his slow ass was done, the burgers would have been ready instead of waiting around for 1 min
Because the new QP has to be "fresh", so having it be the final item added before it goes to the customer means it will be hot and juicy.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Because the new QP has to be "fresh", so having it be the final item added before it goes to the customer means it will be hot and juicy.
yea but it takes like 1:40 to cook 1/4 patties, so if he drops them when the order is on the screen, he can then prep and dress the buns while the patties are cooking.

and his slow ass would only have to wait 40s for the patties to pop off the grill rather than wait then entire 1:40 cook time

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
yea but it takes like 1:40 to cook 1/4 patties, so if he drops them when the order is on the screen, he can then prep and dress the buns while the patties are cooking.

and his slow ass would only have to wait 40s for the patties to pop off the grill rather than wait then entire 1:40 cook time
It's McDonalds. The meat is the part that is almost impossible to get wrong. Better to err on the side of getting the other shit right. Notice that it was a custom order, which 95% of fast food employees struggle with. Having an extra minute to correct it instead of having to comp it out probably saves a lot of money over time.

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
50% off online orders this week at dominos. Not sure if this is national thing or not, can never remember. But it let me get a large specialty pizza for $9.50. And that will be a good 2-4 meals(depending how hungry I am at times). So makes it a very good value imo.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Still not available here! Been checking their locator website off and on for like 5 fucking years now.
I've seen it at local wally world when I was grocery shopping, but CO blue laws say you can't buy alcohol before 8am so haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Technicalities matter...

"it will shift from a No Antibiotics Ever (NAE) to No Antibiotics Important to Human Medicine (NAIHM) starting this spring "

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Technicalities matter...

"it will shift from a No Antibiotics Ever (NAE) to No Antibiotics Important to Human Medicine (NAIHM) starting this spring "
People laughed at me when I said their breakfast fillet became like half the size it used to be. Sad to see the goblins winning at chik-fil-a. They could just up their prices and I'd pay it, idiots.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Technicalities matter...

Chick-fil-A had to recall Polynesian sauce dipping cups last month that were in stock from Feb. 14 to Feb. 27 due to allergy concerns.
polynesian sauce is so bleh, who the fuck even uses it

• 1Worf