The Fast Food Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Got these in Brussels. These are very good. They pack some legit heat.

1000009093.jpg

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
99% of the time Japanese spicy stuff is tame at best, and occasionally you come across something where a single taste will kill you.

A single one of these chips had me dying for hours. I shared with my roommates, and not a single one of them would eat more than one, it was crazy. If you said the chips were sprayed with pure capsaicin, I'd believe you.

1711273692925.png

These fucked me up pretty badly too, but I could at least finish the bag.

img_9615.jpg

You know it gonna be good when it comes with a warning label.

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Seems to only play if you click the tweet and watch on Twitter. Was just a cute McDonald's commercial for Japan.
was this the video? cuz it was bugging out for me too

(probably doesn't play back cuz of region and i don't want to spin up the vpn)
https://twitter dot com/McDonaldsJapan/status/1772428252994244885

looks like a 10$ giftcard contest basically w/ reply w/ your best i came to tokyo from a rural town but the mcdonalds tastes the same kind of deal?

lets whip out the foh translator Chysamere Chysamere

also $10??? jesus (1000 yen)

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
was this the video? cuz it was bugging out for me too

(probably doesn't play back cuz of region and i don't want to spin up the vpn)
https://twitter dot com/McDonaldsJapan/status/1772428252994244885

looks like a 10$ giftcard contest basically w/ reply w/ your best i came to tokyo from a rural town but the mcdonalds tastes the same kind of deal?

lets whip out the foh translator Chysamere Chysamere

also $10??? jesus (1000 yen)

Mcdonalds Japan constantly does promotions where they will give away 10 or 20 $10 McDonalds cards by doing various social media stuff. Thousands of people enter so it's pretty much a waste of time.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
99% of the time Japanese spicy stuff is tame at best, and occasionally you come across something where a single taste will kill you.

A single one of these chips had me dying for hours. I shared with my roommates, and not a single one of them would eat more than one, it was crazy. If you said the chips were sprayed with pure capsaicin, I'd believe you.

View attachment 521231

These fucked me up pretty badly too, but I could at least finish the bag.

img_9615.jpg

You know it gonna be good when it comes with a warning label.
What does the package say?

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
No, there's a legit market for them. Both the ex and the current fiance are in love with them. I suspect it's because they were abused as children by virtue of their parents being terrible cooks and burning everything

Maximis Velocity

Professional Lurker
<Silver Donator>
They my favorite Cheez-it. I will eat the Parm ones but the rest are gross to me. My kids love the pizza ones and I cant even stand the smell.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Dude, normal classic cheez its are objectively better than the burnt ones.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The new Doritos Sizzling Cheeseburger flavor is shit. Tastes like dill chips with a small cheese dusting. No sizzle.

Xevy

Log Wizard
1711579325768.png

Think it's taking a while (they were demoing them in Germany for the last 1-2 years I think?) because they're going to actually be made in-house. Probably new gear and training. Could be nice, especially if a donut is like 99 cents or something which is still probably twice what it is at a Krispy Kreme shop.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
View attachment 521734

Think it's taking a while (they were demoing them in Germany for the last 1-2 years I think?) because they're going to actually be made in-house. Probably new gear and training. Could be nice, especially if a donut is like 99 cents or something which is still probably twice what it is at a Krispy Kreme shop.
a 12ct was 16bucks at kroger

joz123

Potato del Grande
KK is really overrated. Really sugary and barely any flavors. Better off partnering with someone like Dunkin Donuts for a variety at least.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users