The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That fucking Crispy Dill Chicken Sandwich is off the fucking chain!

I then saw it was limited time only and wept a little.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think the chicken patty could be a little bit better, but I liked it. Actually if I could get those pickles and sauce with a McChicken patty, that would be the shit.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Per recommendation from this thread, I had Carls Jr. breakfast yesterday morning. It was ok, but doesn't beat What-a-burger or McDonalds. Wouldn't go out of my way to get it again.
frown.png
Had their biscuit and gravy, and their bacon egg cheese biscuit.
For starters, shoulda been the 2 for 3.50 sausage egg cheese biscuit or a monster biscuit. McDonalds only has either super expensive mcgriddle or those awesome $1 burritoes going for it. Dont have a whataburger so can't comment there. Colorado just in the last year or 3 has started getting the other big name burger and other places from this thread and of course few and scattered far from me.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
To be fair, if you're already in shape and looking for lots of carbs the mcnuggets aren't bad.

10-piece McNuggets vs 12-piece Chick-fil-A Nuggets:
+70 calories
+11g fat
+1g saturated fat
-40mg cholesterol
-590mg sodium
+15g carbohydrates
+1g dietary fiber
-2g sugars
-19g protein
-2% Calcium
-2% Vitamin A
+2% Vitamin C
-4% Iron

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
McDonalds McNuggets in countries outside the US are likely much better in not only taste, but ingredients and preperation. I once had a McDonalds burger in Ireland (we needed something very quick due to limited time between travels). The burgers were thicker, juicier, with real fucking cheese and freshly-baked bread (we could see the bread being made). The lettuce was crisp and fresh, almost like it was grown outback and picked every morning.

The coffee/espresso was fucking amazing too.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Every McDonalds I've been to outside the USA has been light years better. I don't know why we get treated like shit here for food. My vote goes to Italy for McDonalds.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Maybe it has something to do with A: supply and B: cost. I bet those McD's burgers were much more than US ones.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Maybe it has something to do with A: supply and B: cost. I bet those McD's burgers were much more than US ones.
You're right man it was more expensive but it's worth it. I know we cater to the lowest common denominator here.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
McDonald's is supposed to be cheap and shitty. If you want top quality burgers with fresh ingredients the U.S. has about a million other chains--plus mom and pop shops--which serve exactly that.

Also, McNuggets are awful and I wouldn't eat one, let alone 10,000. Finding one piece of bone/gristle in a McNugget was enough to put me off for life.

Also, I tried that pickle chicken sandwich from Wendy's tonight. They didn't even have any advertisement for it so I had to ask if they had it and it tasted like mediocrity. That's what I get for not getting the world's greatest spicy chicken sandwich.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're right man it was more expensive but it's worth it. I know we cater to the lowest common denominator here.
Hasn't every post for the last 10 pages been about how McDonalds needs to stop trying to cater to higher end/more expensive stuff? Get your ass back to the Hamptons, fancy lad!!!