The Fast Food Thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
McNuggets are either good or terrible. Getting a bunch that are overcooked or "old" is the fucking worst.

Every McDonalds I've been to outside the USA has been light years better. I don't know why we get treated like shit here for food. My vote goes to Italy for McDonalds.
I went to a McDonald's in France that I felt was worse than in the States. The meat seemed to be worse and the bread was actually worse. The only upside to that McD's is that you could get a beer as your drink in a combo meal.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Former Obama Spokesman Robert Gibbs Hired by McDonalds - NBC News

McDonald's has named former White House press secretary Robert Gibbs as its global chief communications officer, as the fast-food giant looks to improve its image.

The world's biggest hamburger chain said Tuesday that Gibbs will manage the company's communications and government affairs and help to improve its well-known brand.
How about just make food people want to eat in a place they want to eat at?

McDonald's Corp.'s CEO, Steve Easterbrook, said in a company statement that both Gibbs and new Chief Marketing Officer Silvia Lagnado will offer a wealth of experience and outside perspective "as we build a more modern, progressive burger company."

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I hope all this SWj shit comes to a head soon and explodes back into obscurity because this shit is just getting ridiculous.

"I had a few tacos at Taco Bell last night, and suddenly, after saucing them up with some of that new diablo sauce, I just had this urge to go and rape someone."

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I hope all this SWj shit comes to a head soon and explodes back into obscurity because this shit is just getting ridiculous.

"I had a few tacos at Taco Bell last night, and suddenly, after saucing them up with some of that new diablo sauce, I just had this urge to go and rape someone."
A night of Taco Bell usually ends with my toilet getting raped. BECAUSE TACO BELL MAKES YOU SHIT! I'd rather rehash that same shitty (lol) argument or discuss the varying quality of Wendy's ad nauseum than talk about whatever the fuck this sjw shit is. Get out of this thread with that bullshit.

McNuggets are either good or terrible. Getting a bunch that are overcooked or "old" is the fucking worst.
I just can't get past the spongy chicken-like material they use in McNuggets. Unlike the chicken selects (which are goddamn delicious), it doesn't resemble nor taste like chicken. It reminds me of the dinosaur shaped nuggets in the frozen food aisle of the grocery store. Now, I'll drink pack after pack of McD's sweet and sour sauce because that is the nectar of the gods, but no thanks to the McNuggets.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Bros, I have been far and wide in search of good burgers. I have been to chains, I have been to celebrated hole-in-the-wall places. I am officially done with burgers and this is a sad day. Now that I can't eat wheat, my only options are lettuce wrap (which isn't even a real burger, I don't care what anyone says) or gluten free bread. And gluten free bread is not good. It is gross, in fact. I guess I have to wait for science to stop with all the cancer and human advancement study and get on making me a bun that tastes awesome. Until then I WEEP.

McCheese

The bread is just wasted room in your stomach anyway. It's mostly tasteless and you're not missing much if you toss the buns. Go someplace like Fuddruckers, order the biggest, juiciest burger they have, toss the bun, and load that fucker up with all the fixings. It's a pile of meat, veggies, and condiments meant to be eaten with a fork. What's not to love?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Chicken Nuggets are fucking amazing. WTF Cheese?

pz1UDQf.jpg
EMimi9m.jpg

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Meh, Ive been doing the paleo thing for the past 4 months, gorging myself on flesh of animals, and all plant things, and to tell you the truth I dont even miss the breads.

McCheese

Chicken Nuggets are fucking amazing. WTF Cheese?

pz1UDQf.jpg
EMimi9m.jpg
Sorry, I just can't choke down such low-quality chicken-flavored sponge meat. I've tried going back to them a few times in my life, but every time I've tried I end up finding a piece of bone or something in one and that turns me off for a few years at least.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
It could be worse chaos...if you had to choose would you rather not be able to eat the bun, or the tasty, tasty red meat?

Tick Bites Linked to Red Meat Allergy - WebMD

Some poor sap is sitting out there and all he can eat is the bun with some ketchup and cheese on it. Just eat your burger with your delicious cheese and bacon and onion like you would a steak. You don't need lousy bread to deliver that glorious red meat to your mouth hole.

Agraza

Registered Hutt

It is made of chicken, and only chicken. I will grant that some bits of cartilage and bone probably finds its way into nuggets occasionally.

McCheese

I never doubted that it's real chicken. That doesn't change the fact that McNuggets have a weird, spongy texture that is most certainly NOT the same as biting into a chicken breast (or even the chicken selects from McD's). It kinda-sorta has a chicken taste, but it doesn't at all feel or look like actual chicken meat.

Also, LOL at the fact they're being made in a Tyson plant. A few months ago I picked up a bag of honey BBQ Tyson chicken nuggets on a whim from the grocery store, and the first one I bit into had an actual bone in it. So yeah, that pretty much sums up McNuggets.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm with McCheese, can't eat chicken nuggets usually - but I can NEVER eat McDonalds chicken nuggets. The texture is terrible. I prefer chicken selects or the now discontinued chicken strips from Wendy's. Those shits were bomb diggity.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Bros, I have been far and wide in search of good burgers. I have been to chains, I have been to celebrated hole-in-the-wall places. I am officially done with burgers and this is a sad day. Now that I can't eat wheat, my only options are lettuce wrap (which isn't even a real burger, I don't care what anyone says) or gluten free bread. And gluten free bread is not good. It is gross, in fact. I guess I have to wait for science to stop with all the cancer and human advancement study and get on making me a bun that tastes awesome. Until then I WEEP.
10 Ways to Make a Hamburger Without Bread!
potato, tomato, and mushroom buns sound kinda good