The Fast Food Thread

Xevy

Log Wizard
I actually feel the reverse. Give me a good ol' fashioned sponge chunk covered in fried breading over biting into a chicken tender that's merely a strip of breast with breading. SHIT ISN'T FUCKING TENDER.

McDonald's Sweet N' Sour is a unbelievably good though. I found the recipe online and tried to make it, but basically all I came out with was a tangier Sweet N Sour that was really good with rice dishes.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The problem is thinking about McNuggets as chicken. I just think of McNuggets as McNuggets.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Not only that its all white meat chicken, no dark shit in there.
Madness. Dark meat is the superior meat. There is a Korean fast food fried chicken place here that will give you an entire chicken's worth of boneless dark meat chicken strips. So good.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Dark meat has actual flavor, unlike white meat. I'll eat it all, but I agree that dark meat is better.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Every family has the uncle who gets passed the dark meat, fish heads, and crab bodies at family gatherings because he's the only one who enjoys that shit.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Speaking of chicken strips. I was craving a Sonic slushy, and so I picked one up, and decided to try out the spicy chicken strips. Guy was like that'll be 4-5 minutes, because I'm gonna make them fresh for you, is that ok? I said sure thing man, I like things fresh. They were pretty damn good, but not spicy at all. Wendy's Spicy Chicken has more heat to it than these. However, paired with a Route 44 Super Peach Ring flavor Slushy, all was amazing in the world!!

And to chaos, I'm sorry you don't like GF bread. I actually don't mind it at all, and find the denseness of it to be pretty tasty. I hope you find something, or just accept eating hamburger without a bun is ok!

Xevy

Log Wizard
I had the Strawberry Sweet Tea from McDonald's today. I don't like their regular sweet teas, but this one tasted good, but strange. Imagine a bowl of plain oatmeal, with strawberry syrup on it. That's what it tastes like. I kind of dig it.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I worked at McDonald's as my first job when I was 16. This was before they removed dark meat from the nuggets. I couldn't stand those snobby bastards/bitches that asked for all white nuggets. What do they think I sorted the nuggets with? Tongs?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The bread is just wasted room in your stomach anyway. It's mostly tasteless and you're not missing much if you toss the buns. Go someplace like Fuddruckers, order the biggest, juiciest burger they have, toss the bun, and load that fucker up with all the fixings. It's a pile of meat, veggies, and condiments meant to be eaten with a fork. What's not to love?
Bro I love bread. I love fried stuff. I would literally kill you if I could eat some fried chicken consequence free. Just once. I want it so bad.

But then our good bro here joeboo showed me that life could indeed be worse. Fuck all that shit. Maybe when I am done feeling sorry for myself I will try that mushroom bun thing.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
6nuCNtw.png

srsly tho, I haven't been to a chick-fil-a in years. I shall investigate your claims.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
You don't eat McNuggets, your opinion on the right sauce for them is without value.

You've let a lot of people down. We're not mad at you....just disappointed.
McD's sweet and sour sauce is like ranch; you can dip literally ANYTHING in it and it makes it taste better. Hell, the only way I've been able to tolerate McNuggets the few times I've eaten them is due to the awesome sweet and sour dipping sauce. I always dip my fries in it and it's always a fight trying to get an adequate amount of dipping sauce containers from the dimwits behind the counter.

Seriously though, I bet McDonald's could solve some of their money issues if they bottled and sold their sweet and sour sauce in grocery stores.