The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think I found McCheese's soul mate.
rrr_img_100386.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I might also accept hot pockets for sex depending on who was offering.

What you should NOT do though, is have sex WITH a Hot Pocket. If you think those fuckers burn your mouth coming out of the microwave you don't even want to know what they would do to your junk.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
You're eating them wrong if you eat them in one bite. The proper way to eat pizza rolls is to bite off the corner, squeeze the innards into your mouth (carefully, it's boiling lava), then finish the rest of the shell.

It's a methodical 3-step process that greatly improves the enjoyment of pizza rolls. If you're just popping them into your mouth like popcorn you're probably a neckbeard fatty.
Wow. I knew the answer would be worth asking the question.

Column_sl

shitlord
Trans fat was the only thing that made Kripsy Kreme really good when it was super popular. Ever since they got rid of it their donuts are ass.

Why can't fattys eat one doughnut versus the whole box so we can have nice things...

homer-donut-machine-simpsons.gif

Xevy

Log Wizard
McDonald's has Twix McFlurry's. I'm not a huge ice cream guy, so McCheese go eat 5 and let us know.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
McDonald's has Twix McFlurry's. I'm not a huge ice cream guy, so McCheese go eat 5 and let us know.
Probably in a few remote locations. Which sucks, I would actually go to McDonald's for the first time in forever to try one, as I like Twix.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Countdown time bros, 3 days until we get hotdog infused pizza crust. Better believe im getting that day 1. Will post reviews for science. Told my wife it was going to be the best day of my life and she got sad.
As always, Fast Food Thread > Every other thread.

Bought these yesterday because I had been intrigued by them for a while.

martins-cheese-sandwich-waffles-34578.jpg

Martin's "Cheese Sandwich on Waffles".

I regret this decision. They say real cheese on the bag, but that's some old fashioned bullshit. If you are a fan of fake cheese flavoring you might like them, but I found them pretty awful.

Still ate the whole bag, if you kind of let the bit sit in your mouth til it all starts melting down they were edible.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Countdown time bros, 3 days until we get hotdog infused pizza crust. Better believe im getting that day 1. Will post reviews for science. Told my wife it was going to be the best day of my life and she got sad.
From your previous posts I predict your marriage doesn't last much longer. That's still hilarious though.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Mother fucker, I got pulled over for the first time in my life last night for speeding. I was on my way to Arby's, and it was the first time I've been to Arby's in years so I was really excited. Anyway, it was delicious and I got the Beef 'n Cheddar. I remember really enjoying the Arby Q sauce, but they had some kind of three pepper sauce that I tried instead and it was absolutely delicious, with the perfect balance of heat and flavor. Highly recommend.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've only had Arby's once in my life and it was the worst fast food I've ever had.

It was in the ghetto of Ohio, so that might explain it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I haven't had Arby's in years, but I always enjoyed it when I was younger.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Mother fucker, I got pulled over for the first time in my life last night for speeding. I was on my way to Arby's, and it was the first time I've been to Arby's in years so I was really excited. Anyway, it was delicious and I got the Beef 'n Cheddar. I remember really enjoying the Arby Q sauce, but they had some kind of three pepper sauce that I tried instead and it was absolutely delicious, with the perfect balance of heat and flavor. Highly recommend.
Did you explain to the officer who you were and that you were on official mayoral duty?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've only had Arby's once in my life and it was the worst fast food I've ever had.

It was in the ghetto of Ohio, so that might explain it.
Never been a fan of nacho cheese + Beef, so the cheddar beefs they have I'm not a fan of. But their straight roast beef + gallons of horsey sauce is pretty amazing.

What did you have that you hated so much?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Never been a fan of nacho cheese + Beef, so the cheddar beefs they have I'm not a fan of. But their straight roast beef + gallons of horsey sauce is pretty amazing.

What did you have that you hated so much?
Can't really remember, think it was the cheddar beef. It was just soggy, cold, mushy, disgusting.

If I hadn't been at Cedar Point for 12 hours and absolutely exhausted I would've thrown it away