The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was only interested in the unaltered taste of the succulent meats I was about to receive, I'm not some peasant that needs to cover up low quality food to mask the flavors and aromas

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nacho cheese + pretzel = best ever.
Let me edit that - it's not the only direction to go with a pretzel - but it's one of the superb ones that shouldn't be sullied with something additional.

[Nacho Cheese SOFT pretzels (hard, not so much) are superb, but you'd never mix them with the mustard]

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This thread is making me hungry for chili dogs. Might have to hit up the store tonight.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I've only had Arby's once in my life and it was the worst fast food I've ever had.

It was in the ghetto of Ohio, so that might explain it.
I had Arbys at a food court in a mall in Connecticut maybe 15 years ago and it was also the worst fast food I've ever eaten.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Pure unadulterated supertaster faggotry right here.

Unless it's some high end fancy dog grilled to perfection, you pile whatever the fuck you want on that bad boy.
+1. Hot dogs aren't good enough to be pretentious about. It's hose shaped meat paste. If somebody's dumping ketchup and barbeque sauce on a perfectly cooked piece of prime rib I'm as offended as anyone, but put anything you want on a hot dog.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
+1. Hot dogs aren't good enough to be pretentious about. It's hose shaped meat paste. If somebody's dumping ketchup and barbeque sauce on a perfectly cooked piece of prime rib I'm as offended as anyone, but put anything you want on a hot dog.
Clearly you guys have only had shitty peasant level hot dogs. You're covering up the best part with all your faggoty toppings.

You guys are probably like my brother who will by store brand hotdogs for cookouts and think nothing of it because you hide it under relish, ketchup, mustard, onions, period blood from your own vagina and a sprinkling of fairy tears.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Skyline chili dogs with about a pound of shredded cheddar on top. Ok. Double plus adding onions and mustard, and for Alex, jalapeno's.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Clearly you guys have only had shitty peasant level hot dogs. You're covering up the best part with all your faggoty toppings.

You guys are probably like my brother who will by store brand hotdogs for cookouts and think nothing of it because you hide it under relish, ketchup, mustard, onions, period blood from your own vagina and a sprinkling of fairy tears.
It's clear at this point you are purely talking about your sidepiece's huge Latin cock, but just in case you missed it.

Unless it's some high end fancy dog grilled to perfection, you pile whatever the fuck you want on that bad boy.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Best hotdog I ever had was on a baked potato with cheese bacon and peppers. Worst was Dairy Queen but I ate 2 because hunger was ready to kill; that shit was so poisonous I had to take aspirin for a week to combat swelling.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Was leaving a work conference at 7am to drive 6 hours home after drinking until about 2am the night before. Thought it'd be a good idea to buy two jalape?o cheddar hot dogs from the gas station along with a Monster energy drink and some Goody's Headache Powder. Made it about 40 miles down the road and thought I was going to die.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Chili dogs are an exception in this case, they are their own entity.
See, Noodle and I are on the same page.

Real question is if he's Nathan's or Hebrew National at this point. (there's other good brands out there, but they seem the universal that are the "goto" for everyone with hot dog preferenes given a choice)