The Fast Food Thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How can we know if something sucks or if you're super-tasting?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
McDonalds is closing stores. My BIL got his 30 or 35 years in and got out just in time it looks like. He made a good bit of money with bonuses and the benefits weren't bad. He went to Vegas every other year on the company and they gave him $500 cash to enjoy on his trip and other such stuff.

APNewsBreak: McDonalds to shrink in US, 1st time in decades - Yahoo Finance

McDonald's plans to close more restaurants in the U.S. than it opens this year, according to the world's biggest hamburger chain. That hasn't happened since at least 1970, according to an Associated Press review of McDonald's regulatory filings

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
How can we know if something sucks or if you're super-tasting?
I always enjoy quality beef and cheese on a bun, it's one of my favorite types of foot next to hot dogs. What Arby's did to me I can never forgive. In fact, maybe it turned me into a super taster.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Arby's has been evolving. They have moderate+ priced sandwiches with pretty good taste, but highish cost and more-to-be-desired portioning. If you're not a monster like McCheese or I you'd probably be fine getting a brisket sandwich and fries for like 9 dollars and be happy. For me to go to Arby's and get painfully full it'd take at least 15 bucks or no side items and just an avalanche of lesser sandwiches.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I like the old arby's sandwiches. the new ones are expensive and ~meh. gimme a bunch of beef and cheese and a pile of horsey and arby sauce. Also their curly fries are quite good.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It happened Bros. Full review to follow

rrr_img_100443.jpg

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The pizza looks good but then you see the crust and its just a turn off. If I want pork with my pizza I will just put bacon on it.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Actually that makes me wonder. What kind of hot dogs are they? I only buy beef dogs or turkey dogs at the store. Pork dogs usually suck, at least the ones that resemble hot dogs rather than sausage.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
OK so tl;Dr I give it 6.5/10

The pizza is standard pizza Hut pizza, but they made mine especially nice today, probably because it was launch night. I got mine with bacon and light sauce - I know, what kind of heathen gets light sauce? Just my thing.

There are two hot dog crusts - normal and pretzel. I heard pretzel was salty as fuck so I got normal. The crust was cooked beautifully and all hot dogs remained securely in their doughy vessels. One thing everyone should know is I'm a hotdog connoisseur and snob. The hotdogs in this pizza were just OK. They tasted more like a smoked sausage. Definitely pork hot dog where I prefer beef. The flavor was just OK. The problem I had was the hotdogs were very squishy so it was a little unappetizing.

All in all wouldn't order again unless drunk.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Damnit. That really kills it for me. I forgot a lot of people get those nasty mixed meat ones. I should have assumed they'd be that kind.