The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol!

Btw that freschetta ham n pineapple is bad ass. Crushed red pepper for the ulimate win.

joz123

Potato del Grande
California Pizza Kitchen is the only decent frozen pizza and I have tried almost every brand. The BBQ chicken is great and it is on sale for 5 bucks a lot.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
BBQ chicken on pizza and the word great do not go together. I do like the Sicilian pizza from California Pizza Kitchen though.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I love cole slaw and cabbage is pretty good, kim chi is no bueno. At least the times I have had it.

So up here in the "north", DQ does not have steak finger baskets. Fucking SACRILEGE.

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
California Pizza Kitchen is the only decent frozen pizza and I have tried almost every brand. The BBQ chicken is great and it is on sale for 5 bucks a lot.
Freshman year of college my dorm's late night snack bar served Tombstone pizza. To this day it's the only frozen brand I get. I know there's better, but nostalgia.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you guys have a whole foods near you there pizzas are legit. We have a huge one a block from our office in Chicago and we go almost every Wednesday for $10 pizzas.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Trader Joe's frozen pizzas - like all their other frozen foods - are also pretty great. No heartburn either. No stuffed crust options though.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Costco pizza actually isn't bad especially if you do what Column was talking about.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
If you guys have a whole foods near you there pizzas are legit. We have a huge one a block from our office in Chicago and we go almost every Wednesday for $10 pizzas.
You mean their deli pizza I assume? Their frozen pizza's aren't bad either. I like the pesto, tomato, and goat cheese.

If you like flatbread pizza, American Flatbread has some good frozen ones.

images

I know, that's not real pizza. I don't eat traditional pizza very much anymore because tomato sauce gives me such horrible heartburn and there are only a few things I'll endure it for.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They get their dough frozen from the plant (it seems each store doesn't make daily fresh dough, they just thaw as needed), But yea they beat my local pizzaria 1 block away on normal days.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Mrs. Renfro's habanero salsa is good, but made me drive back home on the way to the gym to take a fiery poop. Could have done without that.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Ordered Domino's yesterday just to try that marble brownie and that shit was amazing. Thank you to whomever recommended trying it.