The Fast Food Thread

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
These are the best chips ever made. No argument.

rrr_img_113734.jpg

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Great success at T-Bell this morning. Ordered a grande scrambler but they gave me an AM Crunchwrap. So I got a free AM Crunchwrap outta the deal after going back before pulling away (good thing I checked)

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Went to Firehouse Subs for the first time. Got their steak and cheese, drove home, and started eating it.

The entire time I was sitting there thinking"How is there no flavor? This is too bland, even for white people". Now I know why they had an entire shelf of hot sauces there...it's to give the sandwiches some flavor so that they don't taste like wet socks on a bun. (at least they had stuff like Endorphin Rush and Dave's Insanity, I guess)

050813_ENT_Firehouse_Subs_MRM_01_fullsize.JPG

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Great success at T-Bell this morning. Ordered a grande scrambler but they gave me an AM Crunchwrap. So I got a free AM Crunchwrap outta the deal after going back before pulling away (good thing I checked)
About a month or so ago I got some pizzas. I ordered online, picked it up and when I got home I realized he gave me the wrong pizzas. So I called them up, went back, they re-made my order and they gave me a $30 credit on my account. So all in all I got about 6 pizzas for the price of 2.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Went to Firehouse Subs for the first time. Got their steak and cheese, drove home, and started eating it.

The entire time I was sitting there thinking"How is there no flavor? This is too bland, even for white people". Now I know why they had an entire shelf of hot sauces there...it's to give the sandwiches some flavor so that they don't take like wet socks on a bun. (at least they had stuff like Endorphin Rush and Dave's Insanity, I guess)

Try the Italian, it rocks without any sauce, but I love it with he Gator Hammock (You can barely see it on the right of your picture).

Khane

Got something right about marriage
About a month or so ago I got some pizzas. I ordered online, picked it up and when I got home I realized he gave me the wrong pizzas. So I called them up, went back, they re-made my order and they gave me a $30 credit on my account. So all in all I got about 6 pizzas for the price of 2.
200.gif

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk

The entire time I was sitting there thinking"How is there no flavor? This is too bland, even for white people". Now I know why they had an entire shelf of hot sauces there...it's to give the sandwiches some flavor so that they don't taste like wet socks on a bun. (at least they had stuff like Endorphin Rush and Dave's Insanity, I guess)

I've never had an issue with flavor, might just be a shitty location. The meatball is their best option in my opinion, especially if you order it spicy.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I've never had an issue with flavor, might just be a shitty location. The meatball is their best option in my opinion, especially if you order it spicy.
Maybe it's a bunch of locations? I tried one a few months ago after all the 'awards' and 'hype' and it was maybe mediocre, but outrageously shitty for the price premium over Subway. I think they seem to be surviving by high brow/ heart strings RE: firefighters at least around here. It's kind of hard to screw up a meatball sub so badly.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I've never been impressed with my Firehouse. Publix and Subways are both better. Used to be this local place was the best, but they've gone downhill big time.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Taco Bell, took home the crunchy box of assorted tacos and a volcano quesorito. There were actual mexican ladies making the meal, it was all good.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Jesus you guys must be he opposite of super tasters if you think subway is anywhere near firehouse.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jesus you guys must be he opposite of super tasters if you think subway is anywhere near firehouse.
Sounds like bad locations to me. Ours (and IIRC I'm like 1 1/2 to 2 hrs from Agraza) definitely is leagues ahead of Subway.