The Fast Food Thread

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure if it's just local or what but my taco bell got rid of it's country gravy, which pretty much kills the breakfast menu for me. That AM country crunchwrap and the country burrito grande was heaven. My wife and I actually backed out of the drive through this morning. FUuuuu

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm eating Cinnimon toast crunch, 4 strips of bacon and a large Nestle Quik atm.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm eating Cinnimon toast crunch, 4 strips of bacon and a large Nestle Quik atm.
RgdNCMX.gif

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I always go into a rage when the drive-thru line is at a standstill for 10 minutes and then they hand 5 bags of stuff to one car. Hey asshole, if you are ordering for your whole construction site go inside, the drive-thru is for people who are in a hurry.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I always go into a rage when the drive-thru line is at a standstill for 10 minutes and then they hand 5 bags of stuff to one car. Hey asshole, if you are ordering for your whole construction site go inside, the drive-thru is for people who are in a hurry.
When I went to Sonic the other week (by the way, lines still all the way down the road) we went inside. This one woman was ordering for like 5 minutes straight. Order finally came out and it was 10 shakes and 6 bags of food.

She was black, I don't know if that's required for me to tell the story but I want to put that detail in.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
When I went to Sonic the other week (by the way, lines still all the way down the road) we went inside. This one woman was ordering for like 5 minutes straight. Order finally came out and it was 10 shakes and 6 bags of food.

She was black, I don't know if that's required for me to tell the story but I want to put that detail in.
Required as it is safe to assume our tax dollars paid for that food. MAGA!!!!

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Required as it is safe to assume our tax dollars paid for that food. MAGA!!!!
Can't use EBT for hot foods bro, you need to go to papa Murphys to see true shitlords. People spending 70 bucks at papa Murphys buying 3 pizzas, cookie dough and soda.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
So I go to Freddy's yesterday(real similar to Steak & Shake, for those unfamiliar) and get a turtle concrete with my meal, for later. Get home, throw it in the freezer, forget about it.

Bust it out later that night, and my turtle concrete which is supposed to be vanilla custard, hot fudge, hot caramel, + pecans, literally has no custard. The entire large cup is just chocoalte and caramel syrup + pecans, and had frozen into a brick-like form.

And while a huge cup of nothing but chocolate, caramel, and pecans sounds awesome, I took about 2 bites of it and it was so goddamn sweet I think I instantly got diabetes.

Now I need to go to the store, buy a tub of vanilla ice cream, and use this damn cup of toppings to make my own turtle sundaes.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
So I go to Freddy's yesterday(real similar to Steak & Shake, for those unfamiliar) and get a turtle concrete with my meal, for later. Get home, throw it in the freezer, forget about it.

Bust it out later that night, and my turtle concrete which is supposed to be vanilla custard, hot fudge, hot caramel, + pecans, literally has no custard. The entire large cup is just chocoalte and caramel syrup + pecans, and had frozen into a brick-like form.

And while a huge cup of nothing but chocolate, caramel, and pecans sounds awesome, I took about 2 bites of it and it was so goddamn sweet I think I instantly got diabetes.

Now I need to go to the store, buy a tub of vanilla ice cream, and use this damn cup of toppings to make my own turtle sundaes.
lol, I can hear how angry you are in my head.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
One time I ordered a blizzard from dq with peanut butter cups and I got home and it was a heath bar. I wanted to vomit as soon as it entered my mouth.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I once got a mushroom and swiss burger at DQ and they forgot to put the hamburger patty in it. It was just a bun with cheese and mushrooms on it. How the hell does that happen? Unfortunately I was already 5 miles from the store when I realized it and didn't want to go back so I just ate it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Pretty sure someone had to be fucking with you, I used to work at BK and I just can't imagine dropped a slice of cheese on bread and calling it a day.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Pretty sure someone had to be fucking with you, I used to work at BK and I just can't imagine dropped a slice of cheese on bread and calling it a day.
That's because you're probably not the average BK employee.