The Fast Food Thread

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Every BK I have ever been to has the slowest service. And this hot dog campaign is fucking tragic.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I don't mind BK fries, as long as they're still lava-hot. But once they start cooling off...not so much.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So that's what they meant when they said their chicken falls off the bone.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So that's what they meant when they said their chicken falls off the bone.
giphy.gif

Xevy

Log Wizard
Got to Taco Bell for breakfast. Got there at 11:01. "Sorry, we stop serving breakfast at 11:00."

God. Is. Dead.

At least my good friend the beefy crunch burrito was there to comfort me.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So finally on the 3rd try (suprised I gave it that) My Carl's Moonshine burgers were actually mildly spicy/flavorful and the sauce tasted like something. First 2, 2 locations basically tasted like a bacon cheeseburger. This 3rd attempt was a re-do at once of them and was what I was hoping for, a faint reminder of the old bourbon burger 2-3 years ago.

They have a new pretzel bun breakfast sandwhich. Basically a normal sausage egg cheese with an extra slice of melty white cheese on top of the yellow..... Actually somewhat legit pretzel taste unlike a lot of fake pretzel buns that are just bread masquerading as a pretzel. I usually eat 2 sandwiches no matter where I'm getting breakfast, but with the extra cheese it was so rich I was pretty much done after one. (But finished both, cuz starving pygmies in africa)

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Had that pretzel bun sandwhich this morning - I liked it. Also gave the sausage egg and cheese biscuit another try but god damn they're just not consistent with them at my place. I think they used that XL biscuit so it was a huge biscuit with normal insides. Meh. Use to be my fav breakfast sandwhich.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
One time I ordered a blizzard from dq with peanut butter cups and I got home and it was a heath bar. I wanted to vomit as soon as it entered my mouth.
Man I love heath blizzards. I guess it would be jarring expecting peanut butter. But heath blizzards are top tier.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
My discovery of the day with Jack in the Crack: the Frank's RedHot is the best part of lunch. Color me disappointed.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Those Pepperoni things looks awesome if they have good marinara to go with them.

Mrs. Gravy, burn that mothafucka down!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Doubledilla was a bust. My Taco Bell is usually on point but maybe they just had a rare screw up. Cheesy Double Beef for $1 is pretty legit though.