The Fast Food Thread

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Those Pepperoni things looks awesome if they have good marinara to go with them.

Mrs. Gravy, burn that mothafucka down!
Those pepperoni thingsdolook good - my local PJ's menu doesn't read that it is served with marinara - ranch sauce...is that baked in the roll thingies? Regardless, I'm sure the store would give some sauces if one asked for them, that garlic butter stuff they usually put with their pizzas might be good too.

I don't know why I haven't learned my lesson with the Jack yet. It is one of the three (well, four since I count the Quik Trip convenience store) fast food options nearest my office (and I get an entire 30 minutes for lunch so...). I should just have eaten the oatmeal that I have in my food stash at the office. So to be fair, fool me once...

J in the B is shit tier fast food.
I have an unhealthy obsession for the Breakfast Jack sandwiches. I know they're shit tier and yet they do it for me. They had a promotion a couple summers back where a large soft drink was only $1 so I picked up breakfast there on my way to work more than my fair share. Every other meal there is just me trying decide between what I'd hate the least, but I should just get those Breakfast Jacks at dinnertime too.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I have an unhealthy obsession for the Breakfast Jack sandwiches. I know they're shit tier and yet they do it for me. They had a promotion a couple summers back where a large soft drink was only $1 so I picked up breakfast there on my way to work more than my fair share. Every other meal there is just me trying decide between what I'd hate the least, but I should just get those Breakfast Jacks at dinnertime too.
I admit I have only eaten there twice and never for breakfast. Their breakfast may very well be decent

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Not sure you can trust someone named Chickenpants, though, when it comes to fast food.

One time I ordered a blizzard from dq with peanut butter cups and I got home and it was a heath bar. I wanted to vomit as soon as it entered my mouth.
I dunno, heath and peanut butter cups taste kind of similar to me. But then again, maybe you're one of those dirty hippy supertasters.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
is there such a thing as a the opposite of a supertaster...like a superterribletaster?

As a point of reference, I liked eating MREs. Except for the omelette with ham. That was fucking disgusting, and you could pour half the omelette out of the package as a liquid.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Those pepperoni thingsdolook good - my local PJ's menu doesn't read that it is served with marinara - ranch sauce...is that baked in the roll thingies? Regardless, I'm sure the store would give some sauces if one asked for them, that garlic butter stuff they usually put with their pizzas might be good too.

I don't know why I haven't learned my lesson with the Jack yet. It is one of the three (well, four since I count the Quik Trip convenience store) fast food options nearest my office (and I get an entire 30 minutes for lunch so...). I should just have eaten the oatmeal that I have in my food stash at the office. So to be fair, fool me once...
Have you had the Quiktrip breakfast pizza yet!!!!???

yeah, avoid JitB at all costs, they've been pretty bad for awhile.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
heath bars are pretty much the worst candy in existence, right up there with Riesen*

*as long as you aren't 87 years old.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Heath bars are mediocre at best but you are totally wrong about Riesen. I am only 86 FWIW.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Is anything from Papa John's good? Their pizza is pretty shit every time I've had it. Their garlic "butter" is pretty tasty, though.