The Fast Food Thread

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I've been to a McDonalds that had no burgers, this was before the all-day breakfast. Just made me go half a block down to Raising Canes instead.
Last time I went to burger King they had no buns. I couldn't help but laugh as I walked out.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think BK is shit-tier, but it def isn't God-tier either...

Occasionally a Whopper sounds amazing and scratches an itch, but I can't eat multiple burgers from BK in a short period of time, otherwise I start getting turned off by this weird almost 'liquid-smoke' kind of flavor.
QFT - With fast food, you need to let places lay low for awhile.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
If you call them crawdads, or the people who cook them for you call them crawdads you shouldn't eat them regardless.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My children are monsters. They don't eat pringles one at a time as one should. They get 5 or 6 and bite them in half.

I have failed in raising my children.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Had that stuffed crust pizza from little Caesars. Confirmed legit. Would definitely buy again!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
the only proper way to eat pringles is to take two, turn one upside, and hold them in your lips like a duck bill as you take your first bite.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I literally can't remember ever having a positive experience at Burger King. Every single time it has been just the worst. Both service and in quality. Pure shit tier.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I've never been to a real white castle and would really like to try it, none around here in CA though. How close are the frozen white castle burgers? I love those little fuckers.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've never been to a real white castle and would really like to try it, none around here in CA though. How close are the frozen white castle burgers? I love those little fuckers.
Inferior in every way to the god tier that is a freshly made white castles. The chicken rings and onion rings are also god tier. You get a free colon cleanse with every meal so you have the added perk of it being a health food.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Honestly... I think the frozen ones are better than the restaurant burgers.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I thought the same thing about BK, but the one in the ghetto near my work is top notch quality. I was expecting the worst when I got my Angriest Whopper but it's the only place I will get one now, it's perfect every time and that's odd to me considering it's location.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah locations vary. The one on the highway here is abysmal but the one across the street from my house is fucking awesome

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
love me some Burger King Triple Stackers... everything else on the menu sucks and is overpriced.