The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For some reason I like the spicy chicken sandwich with American rather than Pepperjack. And I love Pepperjack.

Those Funyons are like $20 for a three pack on Amazon, damn. And I can't find the Utz. Wonder if I can start an import business for niche food products.
I bought the Funyuns at a wawa if that helps and Utz at a Giant on a whim. Usually not a fan of dill because they are cheaply made with just vinegar. These bring the cool flavor of a dill pickle over just plain sourness of other chips of its caliber.

They are an amazing summer chip.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I've seen the Funions at even our podunk town. Never seen the Utz though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wtf is a "wawa"?
home_cta2.jpg

sheetz/7-eleven along the east coast

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ah. Yeah will have to look around, like someone said early, amazon has them for 22 bucks for 3, not paying 7 dollars per bag of chips, no matter how good they are, unless they were some gigantic Costco size bags.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Gotta go to Delaware for WaWa. I don't think there are any closer to us. PA is the closest place to find Sheetz.

Sheetz and WaWa are great and comparing them to 7-11 is crazy talk. 7-11 is crap gas station food, it's not in the same league as Sheetz and WaWa

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Gotta go to Delaware for WaWa. I don't think there are any closer to us. PA is the closest place to find Sheetz.

Sheetz and WaWa are great and comparing them to 7-11 is crazy talk. 7-11 is crap gas station food, it's not in the same league as Sheetz and WaWa
7-11 was the most synonymous gas place i could think of. seems to be a map of em herehttps://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...u7XWDsV0&hl=en

I do miss WaWa, pumps are nice, i now live in NJ where i have to deal w/ gas attendants w/ mandatory full service, can't even pump my own gas like a man.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

We got Wawa last year in Florida and I would agree. They make really good sandwiches and bake their own bread etc in store. Not that its saying much but its a step above Subway IMO.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I do miss WaWa, pumps are nice, i now live in NJ where i have to deal w/ gas attendants w/ mandatory full service, can't even pump my own gas like a man.
Oregon has this shit to and its the worst.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tried the controversial Mozzarella Burger from Wendy's. I believed your words against the burger so I tried it as chicken..

It seems like there is a cheesy white sauce and the mozz slice. The mozz slice kills the sandwich, but the creamy sauce could be utilized for some custom order.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
See you guys must just have different/way better Quicktrips around you. The ones here are terrible. Same thing as 7-11.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Not ashamed to admit I've been to the 7-11 a couple blocks from me at 3am before. It's not shit tier, but it's not good.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is some real shit-tier FF conversation. Gas station food?!

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
See you guys must just have different/way better Quicktrips around you. The ones here are terrible. Same thing as 7-11.
This was back in like 05/06, QT was pretty new to AZ still so they were trying to impress. If I remember right, they paid like 9 or 10 bucks an hour when the min wage was 5.75ish so people there gave a shit.

I also used to make 7/11 nachos at 2am when I got out of the bar cause it was on the way back to my old apartment. The diarrhea the next day was fierce.