The Fast Food Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't like the fake tasting charbroiled burgers. Something very off putting about it. I do love their shitty formed onion rings and sauce. Guaranteed gas though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't like the fake tasting charbroiled burgers. Something very off putting about it. I do love their shitty formed onion rings and sauce. Guaranteed gas though.
Are you saying the burgers in general taste fake or the charboil is fake? They actually do cook it on a grill over fire.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Are you saying the burgers in general taste fake or the charboil is fake? They actually do cook it on a grill over fire.
To me they start tasting really, really fake if I eat there more than once or twice a month. Almost as if they still add something to the meat to make it taste even more char-broiled, in addition to actually char-broiling them.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I miss your sexy voice in TS.
For size
E2kU84u.jpg

I really need to log on and chat. I have been working nights for the last 2 months
frown.png
I start my new white collar salary gig next week and will be moving to Houston in a month or two then ill be on a fairly set 9-5 job.

I don't know what the deal is but I cannot stand the way their burgers taste. It doesn't taste like something off a grill to me. I have never liked them for some reason.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They're cooked on a conveyor belt through a grill/broiler combo. The meat always came in frozen so who knows what it actually was.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The only really good thing at Burger King is the Italian Chicken Sandwich, which only gets brought back for a couple of weeks every few years. And usually I don't find out about it until after they are gone
frown.png

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I dont hate the taste, but the look of the meat is weird. It doesn't look like beef a human should eat.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe I am late, but the creamsicle flavored freeze at taco bell is delicious and taste so much like the ice-cream.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea, those are really good. I finally got my hands on those Rosemary and Olive Oil Deep River chips and I must say I agree. Those are some of the best chips I've had.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
]
Confirmed legit chips here

CN7J2urWUAAUgc-.jpg
You motherfucker I was just coming to post those like no shit LOL. These are about my new favorite chips. If you want to test the boundaries of your taste buds dip them into some french onion dip.

Ok my 2nd review is these other God tier chips behold:

Both these and the Utz dill are A+ God Tier chips with the Mario and Reg stamp of approval.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
went down to VA for memorial day, got chik fil a there and back.

Chik Fil A spicy chicken > Wendys spicy chicken

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
For some reason I like the spicy chicken sandwich with American rather than Pepperjack. And I love Pepperjack.

Those Funyons are like $20 for a three pack on Amazon, damn. And I can't find the Utz. Wonder if I can start an import business for niche food products.