The Fast Food Thread

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I'm afraid to tell Joeboo that I haven't tried their pizza yet.
frown.png
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Casey's Pizza is legit. Their Taco Pizza in particular is awesome, because instead of crunched up tortilla chips, they put crunched up nacho cheese doritos on it. It's basically a doritos taco in pizza form. Now, Casey's isn't a good as the best local places (Minsky's, Waldo, etc) but it's steps above any other chain (Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, Dominos, etc)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
chik fil a, launched a new app, you get a free spicy chicken sandwich for using it.

I was googling the closest chik fil a to me, still 30mins away, but man, still dreaming about that spicy chicken sandwich, and today is a cheat day.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Casey's Pizza is legit. Their Taco Pizza in particular is awesome, because instead of crunched up tortilla chips, they put crunched up nacho cheese doritos on it. It's basically a doritos taco in pizza form. Now, Casey's isn't a good as the best local places (Minsky's, Waldo, etc) but it's steps above any other chain (Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, Dominos, etc)
I love Waldos but I get better pizza out east. I'll trade you pizza for some BBQ any day though.

chik fil a, launched a new app, you get a free spicy chicken sandwich for using it.

I was googling the closest chik fil a to me, still 30mins away, but man, still dreaming about that spicy chicken sandwich, and today is a cheat day.
Make the drive.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

I think I might go camping at Smithville Lake in a couple of weeks, so maybe I'll stop and grab a couple pizzas to try them out

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think I just got diabetes from the Milky Way ice cream shake I got from Baskin Robbins. Delicious though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
completed cheat day w/ chik fil a and taco bell, in carb coma now. Chik fil a was weird, it was staffed by black ppl, i've never seen a chik fil a w/ a 1/10 ratio of black ppl to white ppl, but this time it was all black ppl, my order was really slow too, and i used the app to order before i even got there.

There was one white girl walking all over the floor, cleaning, picking up shit, smiling at ppl, she musta been the one white girl crazy enough to work here.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Got a free papa johns groupon if anyone wants. Worth 20 bucks. Doesn't work at any locations near me maybe it will for someone else. Code is
g3v82nb8gt2gjd

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Can confirm that the taco pizza is good. If you get it though, ask for the chips and possibly lettuce/tomato on the side. They just throw it on top anyway. If you reheat it's a soggy mess.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Went to Brixx (yuppy pizza place) and it was a fucking disappointment. Imagine CiCi's with fewer toppings and fresh ingredients. Bill was over 80$, not a damn thing good.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Casey's pizza is decent quality. And QT is a step above most gas stations. RR bros need to get off their fast food high horses.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I never thought about QT's differing in different states. I just know the ones in Texas are like Royalty compared to all other options. More drink options, fresh food, amazing hot dogs, extremely quick service, over the top customer service and to top it all off motherfucking breakfast pizza. That place is top notch.

I haven't had Casey's since I was a kid but I don't think they had pizza in the 80's early 90's.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
McNugget sauces here fucking suck. We've had BBQ and Mustard and that's it for god knows how long. FINALLY we get rewarded.

main_160606.jpg

On the right is "Fruits curry" dipping sauce. On the left is "Creamy cheese"

I've already had their Mandarine Thickshake and Citrus cheesecake Mcflurry. Both were meh.
I will report!

joz123

Potato del Grande
Free 2-topping medium dominos pizza and vudu movie rental for t-mobile customers, either get their t-mobile tuesday app and login or gohere.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Saw two people get fired at McDonalds today. Made me feel good. She was bitching at them about flirting with customers and the girl said "I wasn't flirting", and the manager said "Giving a customer your phone number is flirting" lol. Maybe the service will improve. The manager was a black woman who appeared to be tough as nails and wasn't gonna take shit from nobody.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I should have taken a pic but I didn't have my phone. She was not taking shit at all and I'm guessing she weighed 110 pounds wet. Both the people she fired could have just sat on her lol