The Fast Food Thread

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
The future is here, my friends, and it is glorious

DRUDrone_620x310.jpg

Pizza drones are go! Domino's gets NZ drone delivery OK - Holly Ryan - NZ Herald - NZ Herald News

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
God damnit people are going to start hacking this shit and high jacking my pizza.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Fuck yeah, knew I had a rooftop patio for a reason. If I could get weed and pizza dropped off up there, I'd never need to leave.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
dominoes has to at least still be better than it was 10 years ago. haven't had it in a few years, but from like 2005-2010 there was a really noticeable increase in quality.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you get extra cheese 3 times (triple cheese) and go light on the sauce it's actually tolerable. It gets rid of the ketchup sauce and makes the crust lose a bit of its cardboard feeling.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Dominoes is actually better than Papa John's "drunk time garbage pizza" and Pizza Hut "So you don't have a Dominoe's?". Get a decent drizzle on it and the new seasoned crusts are great.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
dominoes has to at least still be better than it was 10 years ago. haven't had it in a few years, but from like 2005-2010 there was a really noticeable increase in quality.
That's when they started rolling out Brooklyn Style, if you didn't live on the east coast, this was pretty ok
Dominoes is actually better than Papa John's "drunk time garbage pizza" and Pizza Hut "So you don't have a Dominoe's?". Get a decent drizzle on it and the new seasoned crusts are great.
Dominoes thin crust > Papa Johns thin crust, but thats pretty much it, and yea Pizza Hut is for the desperate.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Of the major shitty pizza chains I probably like Papa John's the most due purely to the garlic plastic liquid dip. That stuff is delicious. Other than that I opt for Round Table (regional pizza chain that's way better) or a local SF spot that delivers Chicago style pizza. It's just pricey and takes 90 minutes because Chicago pizzas take forever to make.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

trex

Queen Bee
Of the major shitty pizza chains I probably like Papa John's the most due purely to the garlic plastic liquid dip. That stuff is delicious. Other than that I opt for Round Table (regional pizza chain that's way better) or a local SF spot that delivers Chicago style pizza. It's just pricey and takes 90 minutes because Chicago pizzas take forever to make.

Yup. I soak my pizza in that butter and don't feel bad about it.

Has anyone been to a Mod Pizza yet?