The Fast Food Thread

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Oh boy here we go again.

gtfafm1.gif
For me, it is the first time... YAY pizza talk!!!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
a local SF spot that delivers Chicago style pizza.

Ever go out to Zachary's in the east bay? I used to love that place. I used to go to Round Table for the lunch buffet but as far as just ordering a pizza it is better than the big chains but not so much better to be worth paying triple the price IMO.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
dominoes has to at least still be better than it was 10 years ago. haven't had it in a few years, but from like 2005-2010 there was a really noticeable increase in quality.
They redid their crust probably 6 or 7 years ago, it's decent now.

I know taste is subjective, but $8 for a large 3 topping is pretty hard to beat value wise.

If you are going LC you have to get the deep deep dish pizza for a few bucks more. It's actually really good, could use more pepperoni though

YES you're right. The reason it's good is because it's a DETROIT STYLE deep dish pizza, and not a DISGUSTING COMPLETELY OFFENSIVE CHICAGO STYLE DEEP DISH BOWL OF PIZZAVOMIT

ahem

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's sad when Dominos loses to a 5 Dollar Little Caesars. Although i do like Dominos cheese.

But its Papa Johns you really got to mourn over the past 10 years.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Speaking of McDonalds and fish sandwich...wtf is that putting half a slice of cheese and hanging it over one side of the fish sandwich bullshit that McDonalds tries to pull. It's like Wakandan, just cus you dangle that shit off one side your not fooling me.

kudos

<Banned>
Pizza Hut is such a fucking poverty pizza. It's like a piece of cardboard marinated in grease for a week and then baked with some string cheese and most obvious genetically modified pepperoni ever.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pizza Hut is such a fucking poverty pizza. It's like a piece of cardboard marinated in grease for a week and then baked with some string cheese and most obvious genetically modified pepperoni ever.

5.99 for the Buffet!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was jonesing for some pizza a couple weeks ago so I called my local place and they went on a family vacation and we're closed for the week. Called pizza Hut and they ran out of dough... What the fuck are you open for then?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If you are going LC you have to get the deep deep dish pizza for a few bucks more. It's actually really good, could use more pepperoni though
Actually, you should just spend all of your money at Little Caesar's on Crazy Bread & Sauce. It's the food that God Tier looks up to.