The Fast Food Thread

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
"Fast food" lunch at my desk today: a 1 oz stick of Sargento string cheese and a 100 cal pack of Emerald Cocoa Roast almonds.
Surprisingly enough.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
"Fast food" lunch at my desk today: a 1 oz stick of Sargento string cheese and a 100 cal pack of Emerald Cocoa Roast almonds.
Surprisingly enough.

One of my favorite snacks is a package of those Sargento string cheese sticks dipped in Burger King onion ring sauce. I always get extra onion ring sauce packets when I go to Burger King so I can keep them on hand for use at home with my cheese sticks.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Pizza Hut cheese doesn't taste like cheese. It's very weird.
Funny you say that. I tried it again last week after not eating there for at least a year and it still sucks. It seemed like the cheese was a sauce and not real cheese, was very weird. And the sauce had no flavor at all.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
One of my favorite snacks is a package of those Sargento string cheese sticks dipped in Burger King onion ring sauce. I always get extra onion ring sauce packets when I go to Burger King so I can keep them on hand for use at home with my cheese sticks.

Burger King? McCheese you are a race Traitor. What would Ronald say?

trex

Queen Bee
I was jonesing for some pizza a couple weeks ago so I called my local place and they went on a family vacation and we're closed for the week. Called pizza Hut and they ran out of dough... What the fuck are you open for then?

Subway was out of lettuce the other night and didn't even offer to discount my sammy. Dick faces.

Speaking of going downhill, sandwich artists there are giant sacks of garbage. Got a BMT a few weeks back and she put ham all across the foot long, then she tightly packed the salami on one half and the pepperoni of the other. I was like, "uh. Can you layer those?" She was like, "uhhhhh sure? I mean if that's how you want it..." Yeah that's how I fucking want it.

Dominoes does have the most delicious pepperoni in the whole entire world.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

This is a classic McCheese post. Example A.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Never thought to get Triple Cheese on a pizza? That sounds amazing. +1 for Papa Johns garlic butter dipping sauce! Pizza Hut I feel has survived on it's Stuffed Crust alone. That shit is amazing. Luckily LC has their stuffed deep dish crust now and it's pretty damn good.

I've had Mod Pizza at Portland airport before. It's pretty good, and they made it quick so I was happy about that.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Sometimes I get coupons mailed to me for a $6 medium three topping from Pizza Hut. If you are stuck with Pizza Hut, best pie possible is salami+black olives+cherry peppers, pan pizza, "hut lover's" flavored crust.

Especially that Hut Lover's flavored crust is what makes it.

trex

Queen Bee
I've had Mod Pizza at Portland airport before. It's pretty good, and they made it quick so I was happy about that.

Is it not everywhere? There are a ton here. It's a cool idea because you can sample pizzas and not have to commit to delivered billshit you'll probably hate and have 1000 extra slices of. I had their pizza salad once, even though I'm generally not a fan of salad. Thumbs down. Was gross.

sizzle pie is best Portland pizza IMO

trex

Queen Bee
Sometimes I get coupons mailed to me for a $6 medium three topping from Pizza Hut. If you are stuck with Pizza Hut, best pie possible is salami+black olives+cherry peppers, pan pizza, "hut lover's" flavored crust.

Especially that Hut Lover's flavored crust is what makes it.

If you're stuck with Pizza Hut get personal pizza. Even if you're a Chub McBub and need 6.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
sizzle pie is best Portland pizza IMO

This is proof you have awful taste, Sizzle is mediocre pizza on a good day. Only reason I will ever go there is if I'm in the area and need food asap or I get it for free. Blackbird, SFNY, Eat Pizza, hell even Hot Lips is better pizza than sizzle.

trex

Queen Bee
This is proof you have awful taste, Sizzle is mediocre pizza on a good day. Only reason I will ever go there is if I'm in the area and need food asap or I get it for free. Blackbird, SFNY, Eat Pizza, hell even Hot Lips is better pizza than sizzle.

Hey Fifey, thanks for letting me know my opinion is wrong. IN MY OPINION, hot lips is mediocre on a good day. I eat it only out of convince. Can honestly say in my 9 years of living here I had never heard of any of the others. Looked them up on Yelp. Looks like they're all cater to that gluten free, dairy free vegan horse shit. Not exactly my food scene. In fact SE is really not my food scene. There are VERY few restaurants South of Burside anywhere that I like.

Looks like SFNY is where Pizza Oasis used to be. That place had amazing calzones, never tried their pizza. Escape from New York is only a few blocks away from there and their pizza is fucking amazing. I would prefer it to sizzle pie, but I've had to so much of it and SP is new, so it's my fave.

Edit, and yes I realize sizzle pie has a lot of vegan options too. Unfortunately this is Portland and we have to cater to malnourished hipsters with made up allergies. Just saying when I look at a Yelp page and everyone is raving about their vegan gluten free blah blah blah I'm not going out of my way to try it. Had to go to Jam with my hipster brother and it was all vegetarian... I was like wow. This is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fifey is a vegan fag. As soon as he made that post I knew all those places were shitty. Vegan pizza. Ridiculous concept. I don't get vegan sushi or Mexican places either. It's offensive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

trex

Queen Bee
Fifey is a vegan fag. As soon as he made that post I knew all those places were shitty. Vegan pizza. Ridiculous concept. I don't get vegan sushi or Mexican places either. It's offensive.

Jesus. What are you doing in this thread then? Care to talk about veggie grill? Seriously, I've never been there and kind of want to try it.

Don't come around these parts then Alex... Omg. There is a place here that has vegan beer. Talk about fucking offensive.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Fifey is to the fast food thread as Himeo is to the weight loss thread. He pops in every now and then just to remind everyone how awful his ideas are.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Threads I should not read: 1. When is the last time you had sex and 2. this one. Now I want sex and good pizza.

(edited because.....missing G )

Last edited: