The Fast Food Thread

kudos

<Banned>
The problem with McDonald's apple pies is they used to be 2/$1.00 and now they aren't even near that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The problem with McDonald's is some time in the early 2000s they decided every commerical would revolve around urban youth. It wasn't about happy meals and play palaces. Just how many double cheeseburgers you could get for $2.13 and did you hear?? Jamal be a manager at McDs! Dddaaaayyyyaaaammmm. I'm lovin' it!

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
No, the problem with McDonald's is the food.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No, the problem with McDonald's is the food.

174cd3a65695e393db85f39a296e9f37.jpg

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'll eat McDs if I'm left with no choice, but I would always go Wendy's instead, given the option.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I'll eat McDs if I'm left with no choice, but I would always go Wendy's instead, given the option.
I hear their quality varies wildly by establishment.

My go to is Roy Rogers when I want to be a fat shit and eat fast food on my way home. chaos chaos the one on rt 1 by Belvoir ain't too bad. I recall you were not a fan.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thai is pretty much my favorite food these days. Panang Curry w/chicken is god tier. Cashew Chicken and Ginger Chicken are both amazing. Fresh spring rolls, mmmm.

authentic-thai-panang-curry-23.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

My go to is Roy Rogers when I want to be a fat shit and eat fast food on my way home. chaos chaos the one on rt 1 by Belvoir ain't too bad. I recall you were not a fan.

Hell ya and they got Old Bay seasoning for my fries.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Had poutine for the first time last night at 1am. Now I can't confirm the quality of the place, but I found it kind of disgusting. Actually their fries were amazing, the gravy was ok, but the cheese cheese curds were nasty. I expected some round balls of cheese goodness but it has the texture of scrambled eggs and kind of a rancid taste. Could just be bad poutine, not sure though.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just put Tapatio on a Pizza Roll (oven baked until they get golden brown and the cheese starts to melt out.)

So good.

• 1Like

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Had poutine for the first time last night at 1am. Now I can't confirm the quality of the place, but I found it kind of disgusting. Actually their fries were amazing, the gravy was ok, but the cheese cheese curds were nasty. I expected some round balls of cheese goodness but it has the texture of scrambled eggs and kind of a rancid taste. Could just be bad poutine, not sure though.

Mileage may vary. I haven't had anyone tell me cheese curds have a rancid taste though.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
The best Thai food by far is a good beef Massaman curry. God damn I wish I could get that shit in Japan.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I bet that poutine was delicious. It's really hard to make bad poutine. None can compare to this shit I had in Waterloo, Canada though. Apple cider gravy and fucking rabbit bacon. It was phenomenal.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I dunno man. The only cheeses I typically can't eat are Bleu or any of the very strong pungent cheeses. These cheese curds just did not taste good. I've never had cheese curds before though so I can't even tell if that's the way it's supposed to be.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

Yeah I had their fried chicken once and it was bullshit.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I bet that poutine was delicious. It's really hard to make bad poutine. None can compare to this shit I had in Waterloo, Canada though. Apple cider gravy and fucking rabbit bacon. It was phenomenal.

Filthy liar.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Cheese curds aren't generally funky at all, at least the ones I've had.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
My boss is from Canada and just the other day I got into a heated argument with her about how shitty poutine is. Pretty sure I cost myself any future promotion possibility, but no regrets. Fuck nasty stank ass poutine.

I also learned there are apparently places called "Poutineries" where gourmet poutine is made? What the fuck? That's like trying to fancy up scrapple.