Ahn'Qiraj Raider
prod_img-4820430_grooves_hs.png
3.0.png

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
0044000045530_CF_version_type_large.jpe
box-of-ritz-crackers.jpg

You two need to cease your hostiles and do the stack attack.

KraftNabiscoRitzCrackersCheese03.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Mmmm, man that reminds me of one of my favorite snacks: peanut butter and jelly Ritz crackers. A couple rolls of Ritz with peanut butter and jelly slathered on, plus a few glasses of milk is an awesome snack.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mmmm, man that reminds me of one of my favorite snacks: peanut butter and jelly Ritz crackers. A couple rolls of Ritz with peanut butter and jelly slathered on, plus a few glasses of milk is an awesome snack.

Hell ya dawg

1c64c6415c8ff141de237ff5acb77b42.jpg

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That Easy Cheese used to be like crack for me. However, since that shit is like 5 bucks a can now I just get Merkt's Sharp Cheddar which is better anyway.
slide-sharp-cheddar.aspx.png

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So I had a Steak 'N Shake burger tonight. What a disaster.
1. it was so greasy the wrapping paper was literally dripping before I even opened it.
2. they put on so many condiments, I would estimate roughly 600% of what would be acceptable, that with every bite it was squirting out the side.
3. in all of the first three bites there was hard gristle bits in the meat.
4. they got the order wrong in two ways. First, they didn't get right what I ordered, but what they had was fine with me so whatever. Then they didn't put in the bag all that I ordered so I had to go back in after sitting at the drive through for 11 minutes. Yes, I timed it.

I will never go back to that place again.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
1. it was so greasy the wrapping paper was literally dripping before I even opened it.
2. they put on so many condiments, I would estimate roughly 600% of what would be acceptable, that with every bite it was squirting out the side.
4. they got the order wrong in two ways. First, they didn't get right what I ordered, but what they had was fine with me so whatever. Then they didn't put in the bag all that I ordered so I had to go back in after sitting at the drive through for 11 minutes. Yes, I timed it.

Bummer. I think it's a pretty solid place. I've never gotten it to-go though. Always eat inside.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm a fan of the chicken Little. Good for Jewish spending habits. Anyways loved their slaw.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Taco Hell today. Does anyone want the "Chance to win...PSVR" code that was on the quesarito lunch box because it is going into the waste can otherwise.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

Chic Fil A or bust bro, the nuggets are seriously over priced but man i could eat those shits all day long. I think we have like 1 steak n shake down here somewhere and the burgers are usually legit, perhaps just some bad luck.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I don't think lurkingdirk can eat at Chic-fil-a. They insulted his honor or something if I remember correctly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user