The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Cheese curds aren't generally funky at all, at least the ones I've had.
The one I had was.

What consistency should the cheese be?

It was like scrambled eggs. The non melted bits were just rubbery and gross tasting. The melted ones were actually worse.

Their fries were godly though.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The one I had was.

What consistency should the cheese be?

It was like scrambled eggs. The non melted bits were just rubbery and gross tasting. The melted ones were actually worse.

Their fries were godly though.
Wait, aren't you some sort of super-taster though? Maybe you're just tasting some level of cheese-funk that most people never notice

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The important thing is I recognized It could just be bad poutine and I didn't tell you it tasted like how diarrhea smelled and I'll never eat poutine again. Gotta try it once more somewhere else.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
When we started dating the wife tried to make me poutine with Wendy's fries, canned poutine gravy, and some Kroger cheese curds. Basically ruined it for me until I got some real shit in Canada, and that Canadian diner in Dallas does pretty good.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Disapointed in the smoke house stack whatever at arbys recommendations here.

While it was certainly fairly good, $7 sandwhich only was a bit high. I'd rate it a $5 sandwhich tops. If just due to size. If I hadn't eaten before hand I'd have been left still a little hungry after.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Bringing back the old McDonald talk....
I've noticed they are building a "state of art" facility for all of their restaurants. They have touch screen ordering menu panel, usually three per store. You'd order something after touching the screen and wait for your order to come it. I found it very unsanitary. They don't even have a handwiper to kill the germs after touching that disgusting screen.

Despite all the tech and "really" nicely dressed assistant (usually one per store), it is mostly old people dining in the restaurant.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They don't even have a handwiper to kill the germs after touching that disgusting screen.
Most joints i've been to now have the ipad + square ordering system, where in the end you have to sign your creditcard w/ your finger, nasty. I mean i carry my own pen around just for receipts.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I use public transit daily so I'm not a bitch who can't handle a little germ action.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Science has confirmed In-N-Out best burger chain in America.

Poll: In-N-Out Is The Best Burger Place In The US

Importantly, this rating doesn't appear to reflect the quality of In-N-Out's burger itself, but rather the general fast-food brand. Coming in at second place in the brand list was Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Third, fourth, and fifth places went to Culver's, Wendy's, and Sonic America's Drive-In, respectively.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Me and the wife go to Culver's like once a week for Oreo Concretes. This place is my greatest weakness behind Hardee's Frisco Burgers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Maybe I'm a shit head but touching an iPad to sign my name never bothered me. If it did I'd just carry hand sanitizer around.

That said I think iPad screens are weird to use as POS

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I got the new fiery chicken sandwich at sonic today. It's a fried chicken breast, probably pepper jack cheese, some pepper sauce and jalapeños. It wasn't really hot to me, but nothing is, but it was fucking delicious. after I ate it I wish I had another one,that rarely happens with chicken sandwiches to me. Several hours later and still craving one.

8/10 was a little overcooked

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
You all people who think it's icky to sign using your finger on an iPad are nuts. You touch way worse stuff than that on a daily basis.

In other news, chorizo is coming to Chipotle! Super hyped!

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm not the biggest fan of chorizo in non-breakfast burritos. But I might give it a shot sometime. Hard to not get the barbacoa every time.