The Fast Food Thread

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You all people who think it's icky to sign using your finger on an iPad are nuts. You touch way worse stuff than that on a daily basis.

Oh, I'm pretty sure that every one of these people that are worried about iPad germs or public pens takes their phone into the shitter with them and then swipes/talks on it without having sterilized it of all the fecal matter stuck to the screen.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Not to mention that the usual transaction process in a fast food restaurant is to order, hand the cashier your card, their dirty ass hand that handles all those cards and cash then handles your card and hands it back.

Tapping a screen with your fingertip is undoubtedly more sanitary than that.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Never Ending Pasta Bowl starts today. I have a century bike ride this Saturday, so I'm going to be whipping out my Pasta Pass this Friday to carb up. I plan on hitting Olive Garden at least every Friday and Saturday for the duration of the Pasta Bowl. Depending on how embarrassed my girlfriend is to be seen with me, I might try for another day or two during the week as well.

giphy.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

I thought I'd step away from my healthy diet and treat myself to some chips due to all the recent chip talk in this thread. So I grabbed some Herr's Texas Pete Hot Sauce chips from the vending machine. This is the first time I've seen these, so I was really excited. I opened them up and...would you look at this shit? A fucking handful (AT MOST) of chips in a big ass bag? What the fuck, Herr's? I understand the need for some air in the bags, but come on! This is ridiculous! You can practically see the bottom of the bag! I was (and still am) fucking pissed. Really tempted to contact customer service. The bag said 1.5oz, and I didn't weigh them, but even if that is the actual amount for the weight, decrease the size of the god damn bag so you don't trick people into thinking they're getting a substantial fucking meal.

bullshit.jpg

• 2Solidarity

McCheese

To give an even better idea of how much of a rip off these shit chips were, here's a side view. That's a 20oz coffee thermos, and the red line on the chip bag is about how high the chips inside stacked.

bullshit2.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Wife came back from the grocery store with this abomination

QVZMjIt.jpg

That's damn near grounds for divorce

• 2Like

McCheese

All snack mixes are terrible. They all have some delicious things and some terrible things, so you just end up picking through it. Ruins the snacking experience. Keep snacks separate!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
All snack mixes are terrible. They all have some delicious things and some terrible things, so you just end up picking through it. Ruins the snacking experience. Keep snacks separate!
I used to think this way too but chex spicy mix changed my mind. That shit is crack.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
@ cheese and chipotle

I wasn't in love with the chorizo. Especially since it was like chicken based. Back to carnitas

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Also, how are the cheese it grooves. Been seeing a bunch of interesting crackers at gas station I'm too jewish to try. That and pretending to buy least shitty food with my travel comp before ending up with kind size nutrageous's. But hey it's better than a bag of cherry sours right?

McCheese

The Cheez It grooves are AMAZING. Regular Cheez Its have those little air pockets so they're kind of crumbly. The groozes are much thinner and harder, and much crispier. A++ do recommend, especially that spicy flavor.