The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
They test all the weird shit on the japs. If it doesn't kill them and/or give them immediate cancer, they send it over here to the people who really matter.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
They test all the weird shit on the japs. If it doesn't kill them and/or give them immediate cancer, they send it over here to the people who really matter.
giphy.gif

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had the tacos as well. None are that great, or spicy enough for me. Had to throw more fire in there. And the spicy sweet is almost too sweet for me.

Cheesy gordita crunch w doritos locos taco for lyfe.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
"Kra kra" apparently means "make offer" in Hindi. I think MrHolland420 wants to suck someone's dick.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Feasted on Arby's today. Y'all've been cheering it, and you were dead right. Lots of new menu items. I stayed away from the Fajita stuff as recommended here.
The sliders are worth every bit that dollar.
Chicken: 6
Corned Beef: 6
Roasted Beef: 5
Now that steak. It beats the shit out of the old steak back when I worked there. The taste and texture were on point
I had the Angus 3 Cheese Steak Sandwich. This is my flavor!
Onion strings, Gouda, cheddar, smoky BBQ mayo - hear this
And a star-cut bun. Typically not the fan, but it was good!
I'd choose it over brisket any day of the week.
7.75/10
Curls need not be rated

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had the tacos as well. None are that great, or spicy enough for me. Had to throw more fire in there. And the spicy sweet is almost too sweet for me.

I gave all 3 a try today too. Agree 100% with the sweet being too sweet. That sauce would have been good on Arby's pork belly sandwich, but not a taco.

I'm glad I tried them though, because the habenero sauce is pretty good. I'm gonna have to start adding that to pretty much everything at Taco Bell.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's the healthiest fast food chain!

If you're gay and eat fresca or cantina shit.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I love the nacho cheese one, and since it is cheaper than a regular goddamn taco, there's almost no reason not to order it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Had the Habanero and the Sweet and Spicy double stacks, finally, after a week of TBell blue balling me. The Habanero were okay, definitely good for a dollar, but the Spicy/Sweet ones were really good. I'd definitely buy them for 1 dollar and will still buy them when they inevitably increase the price to $1.69 or whatever. Really nice sauce on them. They also slightly stuffed the taco more of their saw dust meat than the usual regular taco which can be pretty skimpy.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
People behind me at the taco bell drive thru are acting crazy! The passenger got out and dug around in the back seat for a while. And just now the driver and passenger her both got out and switched.

Wtf and while typing this they just switched again! Ahhh

I just want my double stack tacos box! $5!

Comes with double stack taco, hard taco, burrito Supreme and drink!

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
People behind me at the taco bell drive thru are acting crazy! The passenger got out and dug around in the back seat for a while. And just now the driver and passenger her both got out and switched.

Wtf and while typing this they just switched again! Ahhh

I just want my double stack tacos box! $5!

Comes with double stack taco, hard taco, burrito Supreme and drink!
RIP

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Tried the doubledilla last night in the steak variant, was pleasantly surprised. Will double my dildo again.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hit up Taco Bell yesterday to try out the dollar stackers....and they were out of hard shells. Is this some country-wide epidemic?!

• 1Solidarity

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I would like to give shout out to Costco food court for fast and cheap food. Nothing note worthy of tastiness but solid solid

• 1Like