The Fast Food Thread

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So had the kfc $5 zinger box. I usually hate boxes, dont think they are worth the cost. (5cent soda and 5 cent fries or equivalent or something dumb like a plain taco for $2)

I'd say actually a decent value. Loved the seasoned fried wedges (i havnt been to a kfc in ages), cookie decent, and the zinger,,,, well it was pretty decent as just a chicken sandwhich.

But not even a hint of spice, and I'm a pussy that doesn't care for anything spicier than general Tso's. Not sure if spice is added to a regular big tender and they forgot or what.

Had to pretend I didnt go so I can have dinner with wife, or else I would have wanted to try the Georgia gold and the other red spicy one on a chicken little.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok Ritley Ritley had TB.

I walked to Chick-fil-A for spicy chicken biscuit, chicken mini's, hash browns, and a Diet Dr.Pepper. Clearly god tier breakfast.

What did everyone else have?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Ok Ritley Ritley had TB.

I walked to Chick-fil-A for spicy chicken biscuit, chicken mini's, hash browns, and a Diet Dr.Pepper. Clearly god tier breakfast.

What did everyone else have?

I had leftover Chicago style pizza from last night. Chicken, pesto, sundried tomatoes, fried garlic, feta cheese. I should know by now that whole fried garlic cloves are too much for pizza. There is no breath remedy.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
The gold goose is finding a Kentaco Hut. I don't see them that frequently nowadays, but they are amazing.

KFC snack bowl with Lava Sauce (RIP) is the closest I will ever come to godliness. I was at peace with the universe and felt as one with all that is flavor.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Today I learned that papa murphys garlic butter sauce is vegan, i just wanted to pop in and ruin everyone's day with that.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Lots of delicious stuff is vegan, like oreos. That doesn't negate the fact that being vegan is an unnatural aberration against the natural order.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Lots of delicious stuff is vegan, like oreos. That doesn't negate the fact that being vegan is an unnatural aberration against the natural order.

Well all I know is I was dipping my Tofurkey hot pocket in it last night and it was life changing.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
never thought we'd need the SJW rating in the Fast Food thread.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Tofurkey hot pocket
seinfield.gif

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Sone people choose to shit post in the politics thread, I choose the fast food thread.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
KFC snack bowl with Lava Sauce (RIP) is the closest I will ever come to godliness. I was at peace with the universe and felt as one with all that is flavor.

I think I just experienced this with the Arby's Pork Belly Sandwich. One chunk of the meat was all fatty, and it melted into a slurry of BBQ, mayo, onion rings, and pork fat in my mouth.

It even gave me temporary clarovoyance - I could see myself dying of a heartattack in the future, and not being productive this afternoon.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Well all I know is I was dipping my Tofurkey hot pocket in it last night and it was life changing.

spchlss.gif

That is not a hot pocket. That is a pocket. Don't besmirch the hot pocket brand with your tofurkey bullshit.