The Fast Food Thread

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
You gotta post the picture of how it looked before you got all your nasty chew and bite marks all over it.

1. Take picture
2. Eat burger
3. Post picture, tell how burger was

My bad i was starving plus I was excited to taste it.

Oldbased

> Than U
Ain't no hungry man got time for selfies when it comes to food. The F is wrong with you all.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Normally I would say just eat your food, but if you're going to share a pic with our fine community, in this wonderful thread, just take a minute before gnawing on it and get the pic first.

Oldbased

> Than U
You need to learn some self control around food, bro.
I used to never eat. Like literally I ate once a day and did that for about 30 years. That caused me to go diabetic. Now that I eat 6 damn times a day I've lost the weight I put on last year swelling up all the time due to heart failure but now if I don't eat every 2-3 hours I start shaking, 5 minutes later my pulse rises, 10 minutes after that I am dismembering bodies.
Food is literally a hell of a drug and the withdrawal symptoms is only 3 hours.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I used to never eat. Like literally I ate once a day and did that for about 30 years. That caused me to go diabetic. Now that I eat 6 damn times a day I've lost the weight I put on last year swelling up all the time due to heart failure but now if I don't eat every 2-3 hours I start shaking, 5 minutes later my pulse rises, 10 minutes after that I am dismembering bodies.
Food is literally a hell of a drug and the withdrawal symptoms is only 3 hours.

I mean, I'm no doctor, but I think you might be a werewolf or some other kind of were-creature.

• 1Quality Calories

Oldbased

> Than U
I mean, I'm no doctor, but I think you might be a werewolf or some other kind of were-creature.
You bring up a good point. I know nurses and doctors who swear crazies fill the hospitals on a full moon and I've personally seen crazy on a full moon.
My point is though I've seen anything about food/eating. Has anyone ever heard of full moon hungries, or even tidal hungry? I'm wondering if micro levels of gravity along with increased light spectrums at night can cause eating changes.

I guess the only way to really find out would be on June 9th we should all plan to eat something with BBQ sauce. If after you are still craving the person next to you, post it here. Along with some pictures. Preferably before you eat them.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, you are a werewolf bro. You meet the coolest people on the internet :)

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Damnit just caught this error. Had to many tabs open I guess.

Last edited:
  • 1Supertaster

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Dunkin Donuts food is generally pretty terrible.
Worst doughnut I ever ate was from a Dunkin Donuts - G and I were in Chicago and you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Dunkin Donuts. We usually didn't go there because we would get good diner breakfast when we were up there and being the food police, doughnuts were really not on G's allowed list. But once - on our way out of town we decided to get doughnuts at the DD - we each got two and all four were different; we THREW THEM AWAY they were that terrible and I am not a food waster - and G, well, he was a huge man and he loved doughnuts. How can you ruin a doughnut that bad. I will never go there ever again not for anything.

• 1Quality Calories

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Worst doughnut I ever ate was from a Dunkin Donuts - G and I were in Chicago and you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Dunkin Donuts. We usually didn't go there because we would get good diner breakfast when we were up there and being the food police, doughnuts were really not on G's allowed list. But once - on our way out of town we decided to get doughnuts at the DD - we each got two and all four were different; we THREW THEM AWAY they were that terrible and I am not a food waster - and G, well, he was a huge man and he loved doughnuts. How can you ruin a doughnut that bad. I will never go there ever again not for anything.

Dunkin took a huge hit in quality when they stopped making donuts in store.

• 2Quality Calories

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Saw there were a few posts about it, but that KFC Georgia Gold chicken is pretty damn good.

The sauce is kinda half assed sometimes, but it tastes really good if you get a good batch. The sauce can be super runny with the spices forming a bit of a paste in the bottom of the container ribs. Takes a bit of effort to scrape it out and put it back on the chicken, but it's not a full on deal breaker.

Also, the way the biscuit soaks up some of the sauce makes them better than usual.

If you haven't tried this stuff yet, then I'd recommend giving it a go.

• 2Quality Calories

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Dunkin took a huge hit in quality when they stopped making donuts in store.

DD was my favorite donut when they made them in store. Now they are just garbage. They grow hard and crunchy after 1 hour. When they were made in store they stayed fresh all day.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
DD was my favorite donut when they made them in store. Now they are just garbage. They grow hard and crunchy after 1 hour. When they were made in store they stayed fresh all day.

I still go there for iced coffee and iced tea. Plus both the Dunkin's in my town are also Baskin Robbins.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I used to go to Kansas City for work pretty often and the last time I went there, I pulled into a LaMar's doughnut shop grabbed a couple doughnuts because I had missed breakfast and after the girl running the cash register finished her phone call she got me some holy shit good doughnuts. It was bittersweet because of all the years I had been coming there it was literally on my way to work and I could have been balancing out binging on burnt ends in the evening with binging on delicious doughnuts in the morning but I haven't been back since.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
There is a new food truck in town. It's tied to a local farm. They grow pigs and cows, and this food truck serves their home made sausage, smoked beef tips, shredded pork, thin-sliced beef, and so forth. I'm trying desperately to work my way through their menu, but they don't have a regular location yet, and they sell out in about an hour, regardless of where they are.

Today I had a sausage, cooked and lightly smoked, with dried blueberries in it. It turns out that a little mustard along with some fried onions are an excellent pairing for pork and blueberries.

Sausage and toppings was $2.00. I love this truck.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like