The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Their wings are shit tier compared to good places, but it'll do in a pinch. The sauces are good. Ours is really dark inside and it's weird

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures

My grandma used to make this blueberry crumble with crushed pineapple in it. She called it blueberry yum-yum.

It was well named.

Blueberry-Crunch-Dump-Cake-Recipe-sq1.jpg

• 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Since I've lived in the burbs my entire life BW3 is a personal hell. Parents bring their fucking kids there and then pretend like they're no longer parents as they get to slam a few Miller Lites with their old HS bros while their fucking kids are running around causing a fucking ruckus. I do like their wings so I just buy them takeout.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
BW3 often buys boxing/UFC fights to show and that's a major draw. Their god is super mediocre.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Their wings are shit tier compared to good places, but it'll do in a pinch. The sauces are good. Ours is really dark inside and it's weird

Like aesthetically dark or clientele "dark"

I've only been to BWW a few times and it's always had mediocre food and in my area the service is shit.

I love wings and luckily there is an amazing local wing place that delivers that I order from there even though it's greek owned and the fat greek bitch of wife and her two nasty daughters run the phones and are rude as shit even for Philly standards.

Most of the cooks and delivery guys are on smack as well but the wings are mm...mm.. good

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I too like their sauces. Wings quality itself isn't that great. There's this local place back in Cincinnati with the best wings in the world. Smoke their wings for hours. Fall right off the bone. Amazing. Too bad nothing in SF compares.

Oldbased

> Than U
BW3 used to be awesome way back before the dry rubbed small chicken wing days. This was early 2000's era. They have been mostly shit for a decade or so now.
Every year they do the giftcard contest where you send in SAE with name/address and they send you back a gift card from $5-100 and you can submit 4 per household. 2 years ago I got $80 in free food that way. The wings when free are not a bad deal.

Tenks

BW3 often buys boxing/UFC fights to show and that's a major draw. Their god is super mediocre.

Back when I was big into UFC I found it hilarious how many people went to BW3 to watch the fights and ordered nothing but water. I saw a good dozen or so people like this every time.

Mur

Trakanon Raider

Had 5 of these fine bitches for breakfast. 3 were supposed to be for lunch; I could not stop! For lunch I am having air biscuits and water...

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U

Had 5 of these fine bitches for breakfast. 3 were supposed to be for lunch; I could not stop! For lunch I am having air biscuits and water...
Meh. Looks good but CA/NV is quite far from KY. Were they anything like the ad? Stuffed full?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Looks like there used to be one in Hiealeah(Miami) but they closed it down. Honestly, I'd rather fly to California than go to Hiealeah.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Back when I was big into UFC I found it hilarious how many people went to BW3 to watch the fights and ordered nothing but water. I saw a good dozen or so people like this every time.
Our local smokey bones used to do this and charge a $5 cover and then do half price apps. I ate so much goddamn food. Then a new manager came in and shut it down. It was lame because the place was packed and people were buying tons of food and beer. It was my weekly hangout

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Meh. Looks good but CA/NV is quite far from KY. Were they anything like the ad? Stuffed full?

These things are amazing at the location I go to. Super full, and god damn delicious. Every weds I get 5. Usually that is Bfast and Lunch...but sometimes I fail, and they end up as just Bfast.

• 1Like

Tenks

Our local smokey bones used to do this and charge a $5 cover and then do half price apps. I ate so much goddamn food. Then a new manager came in and shut it down. It was lame because the place was packed and people were buying tons of food and beer. It was my weekly hangout

Yeah once I started actually buying the fights after college I kind of lost my interest. There is something about sitting in an uncomfortable chair for hours, drinking mediocre beer, surrounded by people you don't know and all joining in the same reaction when someone gets cold cocked in the jaw.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah once I started actually buying the fights after college I kind of lost my interest. There is something about sitting in an uncomfortable chair for hours, drinking mediocre beer, surrounded by people you don't know and all joining in the same reaction when someone gets cold cocked in the jaw.

That's probably my favorite part of going to the Bengals bar. Except I know probably 25% of the people there.