The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Only pretentious people call it BW3.

I just did a thread search for BW3 and, yep, basically a who's who of pretentious people.

• 1Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

Hot Pockets can get people heated.

An Atlanta man was sentenced to life in prison Tuesday for a fatal shooting following a fight over the snack, according to news station WAGA.

Prosecutors said Nathaniel Mathis had asked his sister and her boyfriend, Rodney Benton, 34, to get pepperoni Hot Pockets last July using his card.

When the couple got to the store, the Hot Pockets were sold out so his sister called Mathis to let him know.

They tried to buy other food, but Mathis’ card was rejected. She called him back and an argument reportedly ensued.

The couple ended up going home empty-handed, where they were met by a furious Mathis.

“The defendant was home and still upset when he approached the SUV,” the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office said.

Prosecutors said Mathis went up to the passenger side and yelled “You know what’s going on” and shot Benton eight times.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/17/man-headed-to-jail-for-murder-over-hot-pockets-i-just-snapped/

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I always called it 'bee dubs'.

Heading there for lunch actually. Love the mango habenaro wings + fries. Never ordered any non-wing item from their (bone in always). Seems stupid.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Only pretentious people call it BW3.

I just did a thread search for BW3 and, yep, basically a who's who of pretentious people.

Quit being a faggot. It was BW3 for YEARS before they made the change. They didn't even change the name until like five years ago or something.

• 2Supertaster

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think we can agree that hipster and pretentious don't describe anything at Wild Wings, B3 or whatever you're calling it.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bro I was going to B-Dubs to watch Wrestlemania when the Rock was still in it. Get on my level. I curled my mustache with wing sauce.

• 1Quality Calories

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Bro I was going to B-Dubs to watch Wrestlemania when the Rock was still in it. Get on my level. I curled my mustache with wing sauce.
Oh nice wasn't aware bdubs sold craft beer and played post-rock vinyl

• 1Like

McCheese

Quit being a faggot. It was BW3 for YEARS before they made the change. They didn't even change the name until like five years ago or something.

Founded in 1982, the third W was dropped in 1998. That means it's been known officially as Buffalo Wild Wings longer than it was known as gay BW3.

hah.gif

Anyway, you probably eat at a Buffalo Wild Wings food truck in the Arts District that serves artisan panko hand-breaded sous vide wings with aged garlic bleu cheese aioli in handcrafted antique wooden bowls served by a guy with a master's degree in 15th century renaissance art and a minor in ballet or some shit.

Last edited:
  • 4Quality Calories
  • 3Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 7 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Since I've lived in the burbs my entire life BW3 is a personal hell. Parents bring their fucking kids there and then pretend like they're no longer parents as they get to slam a few Miller Lites with their old HS bros while their fucking kids are running around causing a fucking ruckus. I do like their wings so I just buy them takeout.
Hahaha oh fuck, that's funny and so true! As a parent of 3, who doesn't drink either, I hope I don't conform to that behavior, but I know that exact types!

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Anyway, you probably eat at a Buffalo Wild Wings food truck in the Arts District that serves artisan panko hand-breaded sous vide wings with aged garlic bleu cheese aioli in handcrafted antique wooden bowls served by a guy with a master's degree in 15th century renaissance art and a minor in ballet or some shit.
Goddamn that sounds delicious.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Got the panko part right. This is my preferred wing joint.

Hot Sauce and Panko To Go

Current menu below. The ghost pepper wings do not fuck around. Will never order again.

NEW-MENU-2017_05_12.jpg

• 2Supertaster

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
"Double Dumbass TRUMP Wings"

I could never live in San Fran(and I don't even like Trump).

• 1Like

McCheese

Damn those are some of the most un-American buffalo wings I've ever seen. Lots of North Korean words on there.

#MWGA

• 1Like