The Fast Food Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
San Francisco isn't very great when it comes to American food for the most part.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Because it's filled with American-hating faggots. You're cool, though, Alex.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
request the word "faggot" be added to the name of the "supertaster" reaction so we can properly respond to Alex posts in this thread

(p.s. I like you everywhere but here, maybe i'm just jealous of San Fran food =p)

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Maybe they always did but Steak N Shake is only blocks away from me and they now have chili topped spaghetti. Being as that is a banned food in our house for 20 years and one of my favorite foods I feel the need to try it.
I'll attempt to post pictures of it tomorrow before it is half consumed.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
People told me I was crazy when I say that Olive garden used to be a lot better for the price. It's just not good anymore and the price is too damn high for reheated sauces

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
One of the worst things about marrying my wife is her family loves the worst restaurants with the exception of the chinese place that's part of some sort of organized crime.

Olive Garden is holy, same as Red lobster. Don't get me started on her "taco salad" made with Doritos.

I

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
One of the worst things about marrying my wife is her family loves the worst restaurants with the exception of the chinese place that's part of some sort of organized crime.

Olive Garden is holy, same as Red lobster. Don't get me started on her "taco salad" made with Doritos.

I
Haha, my wife's family has that same taco salad. It's pretty good though. Dorritos, taco meat, bunch of lettuce, salsa, cheese. Good stuff!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I feel like if you have to have a salad, though, it's near the top of the list.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, taco salad is just a taco but smashed. What's not to like?

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users