The Fast Food Thread

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's also the white trash chili. Basically family sized can of disgusting van de kamp baked beans with a tub of this premade hot chili they have at Kroger and some browned burger.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, taco salad is just a taco but smashed. What's not to like?

You have to use a fork. Can you imagine eating a pizza salad? Hamburger salad? If you just WTF'd at the idea of those monstrosities, you should probably be able to understand what's wrong with a taco salad too.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Taco Salad is like fried rice. It's all the leftover shit tossed together to maximize profits.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You have to use a fork. Can you imagine eating a pizza salad? Hamburger salad? If you just WTF'd at the idea of those monstrosities, you should probably be able to understand what's wrong with a taco salad too.

But I like burrito bowls.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I am totally on board for either pizza or hamburger salad. A hamburger salad is kind of just a taco salad without the chips. Pizza salad would of course be a pasta salad but it would be great. Google yields many recipes for both.

6614796135_83a6f93f65_z.jpg

• 1Quality Calories

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If someone ever presented me with a hamburger salad instead of a hamburger I would turn them into hamburger

• 2Supertaster
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
He'd clothesline the salad bowl right out of their hand.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Haha, my wife's family has that same taco salad. It's pretty good though. Dorritos, taco meat, bunch of lettuce, salsa, cheese. Good stuff!

My family has been making that same taco salad for decades. It's fucking delicious. I eat mountains of it at every family gathering.

• 4Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Yeah, taco salad is just a taco but smashed. What's not to like?

No shit.

My mom made taco salad by starting out with ground beef, a can of Campbell's Nacho Cheese Soup, and a packet of McCormick's taco seasoning in a slow cooker. A hour or so later we spooned that concoction over some lettuce, tomato, olives, chopped green onions, more cheese, some plain Tostito corn chips, and topped it off with sour cream.

Damn that takes me back ...

Last edited:
  • 1Quality Calories

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
If the A&P, IGA, or Winn Dixie didn't carry it in the early 80's we didn't know it existed.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
No shit.

My mom made taco salad by starting out with ground beef, a can of Campbell's Nacho Cheese Soup, and a packet of McCormick's taco seasoning in a slow cooker. A hour or so later we spooned that concoction over some lettuce, tomato, olives, chopped green onions, more cheese, some plain Tostito corn chips, and topped it off with sour cream.

Damn that takes me back ...

mmmm.... gotta have them olives in a taco salad.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I once made a pizza salad by cooking ziti noodles, putting it in a pan with crust on bottom and with pizza sauce and meats, covering the top with cheese and pepperoni, then baking it. It was the best type of salad because it had no veggies.

• 1Quality Calories

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This thread has gone to shit with poverty fucking cuisine.
Last night I had Burger King. Got a double Whopper, 10 pc nugget, large fry and drink. I splurged because I hadn't had fast food in months.

Actually the nuggets burned my mouth bad and we're absolutely delicious. Fries were unsalted and I basically wanted to kill myself. The whpper bun was a bit burned inside so that was a 0/10 experience on that front.

• 1Solidarity

kudos

<Banned>
I used to be a big fan of Burger King as a kid. Every now and again I'll get a craving for a whopper and large fry but it's pretty rare since their quality has gone so downhill since the 90's.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Jack in the box Panko Onion Rings were a big surprise. Really Good. Add an Orange Fanta, and there ya go.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I had the Daily Double from McD's the other day. It's a McDouble but with mayo, lettuce, onion, and tomato on top. For $2 it was actually really filling. It was a hybrid McDouble/Whopper kind of. I had two of those and a McChicken and I was fucking full. Had a McChicken to put in the fridge for 3 hours later.

Also their $2 menu has the bacon cheddar ranch McChicken which is a nice sandwich, too.

• 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users