The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Maryland is the greatest state in the Union, but getting a Raising Cane's would make it even greater.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Whoa. Where is an In n out in Indiana? Nothing within 150 miles of me and that would include all of Chicago.

You are correct, there are none here. Somehow I made the Sonic Burger into an In N Out in my mind. (I never said I was a smart man.)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Maryland is the greatest state in the Union, but getting a Raising Cane's would make it even greater.

Only when it comes to food. Which does make it a valid statement for this thread - but it does suck in so many non-food ways.

Oldbased

> Than U
Ignore this. Just saving some Burger King meat for later reference.

bk.jpg

Oldbased

> Than U
That is a mistake that no one who has eaten both places could ever make.
I've never had in and out, or 5 guys and I think we even have a 5 guys here but it is in a odd stripstore of all places. I'll never be out west to try it either. I swear these places should offer delivery services. I'd pay the $20 for an overnight burger just to say I had that.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You are correct, there are none here. Somehow I made the Sonic Burger into an In N Out in my mind. (I never said I was a smart man.)
This might be the most egregious atrocity that has ever happened in this thread.

youre-either-a-fool-or-you-aint-a-fool-i-pity-you-regardless.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
So if I am understanding many of your posts, I am now required to go to Raising Cane's and In N Out to join this here fast food club?
Does it help my cause any that I ate a half a pound of bacon this morning. I mean it was at my own house, but still...

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Half a pound of bacon is a very good breakfast. I do it fairly often.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So if I am understanding many of your posts, I am now required to go to Raising Cane's and In N Out to join this here fast food club?
Does it help my cause any that I ate a half a pound of bacon this morning. I mean it was at my own house, but still...

Make sure and order your burger animal style if you go to in and out.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
You don't have to do anything to be a part of the glorious fast food community. This is the most welcoming thread on this wretched cesspool of a forum. With a few notable exceptions, everyone is welcomed here with open arms no matter their fast food experience or preferences.

• 3Quality Calories
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Stopped by Chick-Fil-A a while ago while out running a quick errand. double line around building. Came home and fixed a ham and cheese instead. Feelsbadman.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Anyone can just go to a fast food place, it's like they aren't even trying to hit bottom. Sitting around the house in your underwear eating half a pound of bacon, wiping your greasy fingers on your chest, washing it down with a cane sugar soda (preferably Dr Pepper) and a side of Doritos, these are the things that make one great. Quality calories only.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Stopped by Chick-Fil-A a while ago while out running a quick errand. double line around building. Came home and fixed a ham and cheese instead. Feelsbadman.
the place i'm moving to literally has two chik fil a locations 5minutes apart, you sure you could find a different location?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Generally when the line goes around the building, if you go inside you'll be in and out quickly. It seems like they prioritize dine-in guests. Worth it when you need that chik-fil-a.