The Fast Food Thread

Oldbased

> Than U
the place i'm moving to literally has two chik fil a locations 5minutes apart, you sure you could find a different location?
We used to have 3, then 2 but 1 was in a mall, then they moved it to campus. Yes WKU has a Chick-Fil-A on campus. Lucky bastards. This one is basically all there is and it is packed tight open to close. I don't know what they do in sales but it is every bit of the Mc'Ds( of which we have like 6 ), KFC, Captain D's, Wendy's and Burger King combined nearby I think.

Oldbased

> Than U
Generally when the line goes around the building, if you go inside you'll be in and out quickly. It seems like they prioritize dine-in guests. Worth it when you need that chik-fil-a.
Shelly said the same thing. I was hot and to be honest a bit scared to turn the van off. I am still having post start stress syndrome.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Generally when the line goes around the building, if you go inside you'll be in and out quickly. It seems like they prioritize dine-in guests. Worth it when you need that chik-fil-a.
McDee's prioritizes Drive thru, mainly b/c it is a metric that the on shift manager gets rated on. slow drive thru times? your ass is canned.
(that's why if you look at McD's, they're always trying to press the "next" order button on the screen for drive thru, and even just pulling you up and out of the fucking window)

chik fil a? no idea, generally they're fast as shit imo tho.

Oldbased

> Than U
There was a Chik-Fil-A on the University of Cincinnati campus too.
I only mentioned they were lucky because in 91/92 when I was at WKU as a student all we had was a prison quality cafe and a subway. Of course being born in this town it was no big deal for me to go off campus to anyplace I wanted anyways, but compared to the massive selection on the main road now on campus, the average student had it rough back in those dark ages.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Yup I go inside if there's like 5 cars or more in the drive through, 90% of the time i've got my order before 3 of the 5 cars are through.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Honestly don't get the hype of chik fil a. It's just god damn chicken. Anytime I have it I always think to myself that I could have had In N out instead.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Honestly don't get the hype of chik fil a. It's just god damn chicken. Anytime I have it I always think to myself that I could have had In N out instead.
I've never thought that after Chik-Fil-A.

We don't have any In N Out in Florida. :(

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

I'm more of a burger guy myself, but I can appreciate a good Chik-Fil-A spicy chicken sandwich.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
A lot of Chick-fil-a's appeal is the quality of service you get compared to typical fast food, and the cleanliness of the restaurants. It's all just really well done.

And the milkshakes. My god, the milkshakes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
A lot of Chick-fil-a's appeal is the quality of service you get compared to typical fast food, and the cleanliness of the restaurants. It's all just really well done.

And the milkshakes. My god, the milkshakes.

For me Chik FIl a's service is over the top and annoying. I just want my god damn food and not hear the bubbly girl say Absolutely! 20 god damn times. People making $10 an hour acting like it's the greatest job ever breaks my immersion.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You must hate Disneyland too cause they make shit there and act like there is no better job in the world.

I don't spend a week in Chik Fil a. I care about speed and accuracy at fast food places, not how much you smile.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Smiling and being happy does not slow down the service at all. If anything it makes it faster, because you don't have to repeat yourself so some worthless urban high school dropout or Mexicant can understand what you want and get it right.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
In-N-Out offers the same kind of experience so you might not like that either. Restaurants offer a very consistent experience. Very friendly staff, clean restaurants, quick service considering how fucking packed they are.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
One time at In-N-Out I was waiting in the drive through for a long time and watching this very pregnant girl making like 8 hamburgers at a time and her belly was just resting on the edge of the counter, dragging back and forth while she worked and her shirt had mustard and ketchup and mayo all over it where her belly was sitting on the counter. I could never decide whether to be disgusted or aroused by it.

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
One time at In-N-Out I was waiting in the drive through for a long time and watching this very pregnant girl making like 8 hamburgers at a time and her belly was just resting on the edge of the counter, dragging back and forth while she worked and her shirt had mustard and ketchup and mayo all over it where her belly was sitting on the counter. I could never decide whether to be disgusted or aroused by it.

this story sounds so familiar. have you ever told it before?

Oldbased

> Than U
Score a FREE Doritos Locos Tacos!
Today 6/13 2-6 Dorito Locos free tacos beaches. Ya it is only 1 but if you been on the fence about trying one here is your chance. Make sure you tell them Trump sent you. After you get it.
Also half price sonic cheeseburger day at least my locations have it. I think that means you get them for $40 each instead of whatever price.

If you are still hungry after that, find a tree and start scraping bark.